Chapman???

Started by PCR10, May 10, 2011, 10:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCR10

Getting Chapman this week, who do i trade out for him between:
1. D.Swallow B/E-56 $268.600
2. D.Harris B/E-18 $234.200
3. T.Liberatore B/E 34 $228.200

Swallow is a superstar, Harris is a down and under player and Liberatore is out due to soreness...
Im leading towards liberatore or Swallow, Chapman is a must have due to forwards under performing,

Thoughts?

Fireballz

My thoughts are to wait at least a week. Chappy's b/e is 141 against Collingwood this week so even if he has a blinder, his price will still drop slightly. Libba's price will rise if he's picked this week and he should be able to get 34+.
Wait a week and re-assess and you'll save yourself some cash.

chaosAD

PCR10

Yeah i was contemplating on that! but the thing is Grimes going down for the season will force me to trade him out. im thinking of downgrading him my options are:
D.Grimes $130,000
Paupolo  $92,200
Pederson $92,200
Johnson $115,800

Im leaning to wards his brother due to job security Paupolo will be out when suckling and Bruce come back
Pederson is playing in a losing team so changes will be made every week, dont think he will make the cut. Johnson from Sydney is the dark horse getting alot of game time and hitting not to bad a scores.

All these players will give me me $220,000+ with a downgrade from Grimes, so ill have change if i get Chapman this week...

My team is:

Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Goddard, Heppell, Thompson, GRIMES
Mckernan, Hibberd, Lower

Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd, Goodes, Swallow
Harris,Libba,Irons

Cox, Sandi
Smith, Mcauley

Pav,Franklin,Riewoldt,Higgins, Darling, Krakouer, Knights
Tapscott,Matera,Richardson

With Chappy in that side with 20 trades left will be looking strong

Fenno

Quote from: PCR10 on May 10, 2011, 11:42:29 AM
Yeah i was contemplating on that! but the thing is Grimes going down for the season will force me to trade him out. im thinking of downgrading him my options are:
D.Grimes $130,000
Paupolo  $92,200
Pederson $92,200
Johnson $115,800

Im leaning to wards his brother due to job security Paupolo will be out when suckling and Bruce come back
Pederson is playing in a losing team so changes will be made every week, dont think he will make the cut. Johnson from Sydney is the dark horse getting alot of game time and hitting not to bad a scores.

All these players will give me me $220,000+ with a downgrade from Grimes, so ill have change if i get Chapman this week...

My team is:

Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Goddard, Heppell, Thompson, GRIMES
Mckernan, Hibberd, Lower

Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd, Goodes, Swallow
Harris,Libba,Irons

Cox, Sandi
Smith, Mcauley

Pav,Franklin,Riewoldt,Higgins, Darling, Krakouer, Knights
Tapscott,Matera,Richardson

With Chappy in that side with 20 trades left will be looking strong
You have a very weak backline as it is why would you want to make it any weaker?

PCR10

Im averaging 2150 at the minute my backline is good just Goddard and lids and broughton have been underperforming i have faith in those boys to get back to what they were in previous years. ill be upgrading players like mckernana Lower half way mark of the season for enright or adcock etc....
so at this point in time im not too fussed with my backline.
Why who would you change in the back line?

Fenno

I just wouldn't be trading Grimes down to someone I would be trading grimes up to someone. Also pretty sure your not averaging 2150 considering the leader isn't even averaging over 2100

PCR10

Sorry not averaging i meant to say my highest score is 2150, av is about 2,040
Go grimes to Enrright, Newman?

Fenno

Newman could be a good smokie and im having a bit of a look at him myself normally pretty consistent scorer. Enright is a solid back every year and I there is a huge chance I will grab him this week. Another one to look at would be Rawlings he has been going along pretty nicely.

PCR10

I have just had a look and i reckon if i go

Grimes>Newman

then next week
Kights >issac smith or Mzungu
Libba>chapman

*Muzungu who Mark Harvey reckons when he is fit which could be very soon he will be straight in the Freo lineup,
*Issac smith only if he keeps his spot this week

What you think?

Fenno

Like that plan so much better then your first plan. Go with that plan

Ziplock

Smith'll lose his spot with the return of rioli. Which better be this week or I'll be pissed.
:-X

LaHug

Quote from: PCR10 on May 10, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
Sorry not averaging i meant to say my highest score is 2150, av is about 2,040
Go grimes to Enrright, Newman?
What's your team name? Sounds a bit suss that you'd be averaging about 2040 with a top score of 2150 and the inconsistency of a lot of your team... Not saying you're lying, just saying it's somewhat unbelievable.

PCR10

Yeah that sits a bit better i reckon
Mzungu is 2 weeks away and is already training with the main group so i reckon he will be straight in when he is right to go..
Issac Smith had a big score on the weekend but suckling and Bruce have to come back and i think he will make way with Pauopolo unless more injuries in the Hawks line up come about between now and then.

The big one is Callinan, Neil Craig loves this bloke and he is getting close also so he will be one to watch in the coming weeks, the crows are in need of a small crumbing forward who knows where the goals are.

thatguy

Quote from: PCR10 on May 10, 2011, 01:25:49 PM
Yeah that sits a bit better i reckon
Mzungu is 2 weeks away and is already training with the main group so i reckon he will be straight in when he is right to go..
Issac Smith had a big score on the weekend but suckling and Bruce have to come back and i think he will make way with Pauopolo unless more injuries in the Hawks line up come about between now and then.

The big one is Callinan, Neil Craig loves this bloke and he is getting close also so he will be one to watch in the coming weeks, the crows are in need of a small crumbing forward who knows where the goals are.

mark harvey said on tv on sunday morning (the channel 7 footy show) mzungu is in his side's best 22 so he will be back very soon.

callinan is only a few weeks away from playing, couple of games in the SANFL you would have thought for his customary four goals and 40 touches!

smith looked good on fri night... can kick and run which is very handy in modern game