Duigan

Started by Footy God, May 09, 2011, 08:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Yepp, put him on field again. 2 at 1/4 time. Keep track of him in here. Not looking good. Big 2nd quarter thanks mate.

Maritimo

i have him too, surely this is his last week in anyone's team!!

someguy

Have him in my team, but not on the field. Would love him to score though so he doesn't lose me too much money!!!

Will definitely be going:

Grimes ---> Shaw

Duigan ---> Gram/Adcock

Footy God

Duigan-Jacobs
Grimes-Enright

Windigo

Ousted him last week.

someguy

66 mid way through the fourth! May even make his B/E!  :D

Windigo

Nup, broken nose and is throwing up. He is on the bench now.

So close yet so far.

someguy

Quote from: Windigo on May 09, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
Nup, broken nose and is throwing up. He is on the bench now.

So close yet so far.

Spoke too soon Windigo, he finished on 77!! ;D

Footy God

Loved his last 3 quarters!!! Duigan you legend.

hardnut

kept him =  :), much bigger problems down back with Grimes out and the Gibbs bye, 1 more week to wait for BJacobs or look at the other bunch coming through

Bluke

Yep, glad I held him. He can beat 50 BE next time the Blues play so can probably make a little more off him as well. Although I'm thinking he could be a better bench sitter now.

LaHug

Quote from: Bluke on May 10, 2011, 12:19:24 AM
Yep, glad I held him. He can beat 50 BE next time the Blues play so can probably make a little more off him as well. Although I'm thinking he could be a better bench sitter now.
But it'll be two weeks now (with the bye this week) before a mediocre price rise (surely won't score heaps over 50). Maybe worth getting rid of him this week IF you don't have bigger fish to fry. A downgrade/upgrade with Duigan and Curnow might be delicious!

yorgis

earned his keep today

Bluke

Yes but it means I can of load him when the time is right now. ie. when a good rookie comes up who looks like playing a good block of games.

hardnut

had a look at my likely future trades and looks like Duigan will be in my team for the forseeable. Scored 75 in 3 quarters against Saints, goes well when not asked to be too accountable. Would rather Duigan to Lower on field at the moment