Curnow shoulder...done

Started by browny_wce, May 09, 2011, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

hope he comes up for his sake but to all the guys saying i dont have him thats not a good thing lol

Windigo

Quotehope he comes up for his sake but to all the guys saying i dont have him thats not a good thing lol

Meh, I'll live,  :P

LaHug

Montagna gave him a dirty bump after the injury. What an absolute dick! They should have penalties against those kinds of things.

Windigo

They are looking at opening that rape case again.

Dunno about you, but the Milne, he just gives me this feeling.... ???

Holz

i was planning on making the risky move and trading him out next week, looks like heaps will now. He is definately turning into either goodes or selwood.

LaHug

Watching the delayed coverage. Curnow came back on. Stupid move by Ratten because he looks like he can't move his shoulder at all.

Windigo

It's weird how some people's last names actually reflect their appearance...

Ratten=Rat

Wow, I thought I had more than that. Just can't think. There is more, I'm sure..... :-\

Montag

probably miss a week but as a cash cow you might just as well shoot him and put your team out of the misery. 13 will send his breakenven higher than charlie sheen.
if you want him as a keeper then cover for a week. in my team he was a cow. he has served his purpose and ill trade him off

Windigo

Really just a personal choice on whether to keep him or not.

Had a B/E of only 30.

ShaynoB

yep moments like this im happy i didnt get him. All be it he may not even miss a match

hardnut

If he is listed as 1-2 weeks I may hold but the increased B/E means I could look at D.Swallow as permacover and cut him loose now. Incidently I'm another who needed Curnow to score to win league game...

Footy God

BE now 98. Bye this week, wont be making any cash for 4 weeks. And thats suggesting he plays after the bye and returns to old form.

Montag

windigio does that mean goldsack has a golden sack and cale hooker gets good rates. what about steele sidebottom. ???????

LaHug

Was really hoping he'd reach $340,000ish. Could keep him, but may have to let him go. What options are there though?

BillMurray

Grimes is my number 1 priority right now.  Luckily I started with Curnow this year so it shouldn't hurt me as much as the people who traded him in. I'm going to hold onto him for the time being  :'(