The Number One Question Of The Week Thread - Who for Grimes?

Started by Windigo, May 09, 2011, 07:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

enright wont struggle against collingwood, didnt last finals.

pies will allow them to chip round the back half and force them to kick long... wont hurt enright

bowyanger

Andrew

Fisher? I'm staying away from Saints players and would probably put Gram just infront of him. But the Fish is pretty consistent.

Quote from: buddy4pm on May 09, 2011, 07:13:25 PM
"everyone worth their salt has him........."

Not everyone, some people avoid injury prone players for this reason.

It was a freak occurance I thought - Grimes has no history of foot problems? But yeah don't start with Adcock either, gun move.

elephants

TMurphBROWNLOW

you'd better not put adcock in. imagine if he gets struck down... you'd waste two trades right there! most (if not all) people are using a trade to knock off grimes, you wouldnt want to waste another by getting adcock out too. go with someone who's durable :D

yorgis

Davoo

soutter

someguy

If you read through the posts you will find that this has been discussed quite a bit already (I did a small write up, pg 2): http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,34392.60.html

KEEP IT TO ONE TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

someguy

If you read through the posts you will find that this has been discussed quite a bit already (I did a small write up, pg 2): http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,34392.60.html

KEEP IT TO ONE TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

Windigo

QuoteKEEP IT TO ONE TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

Well...The thread was 5 pages long.

Nice read, worth posting in here?

Nails

Grimes > Jacobs leaves me with 200k with the 20k I have in the bank..

then Foley > 420k gun leaves me with 110k to do more upgrading the week after :D

someguy

Quote from: Windigo on May 09, 2011, 09:33:25 PM
QuoteKEEP IT TO ONE TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

Well...The thread was 5 pages long.

Nice read, worth posting in here?

I was going to do that, but I think it's better if people are forced to go to the other post and comment there. That way people aren't forced to read 20 different threads about the same thing (i.e. Broughton posts...)

Windigo

Quoterimes > Jacobs leaves me with 200k with the 20k I have in the bank..

What I was gunna do.....But then I realized....Bloody BRUCE.

My Defence would be to dodgy if I do Grimes>Jacobs

Goddard, Gibbs, Adcock, Stanley, Lower, Jacobs & Heppell          Bruce, Puopolo & Coad ==== :'( or shizen.

So, I was thinking.....Get Mackie (3 80's and 2 50's) and then try and squeeze in Rawlings, I'm about $ 5,000 from getting him. Hoping that when lockout is lifted I can do it with the correct prices. Crossing fingers.

Otherwise, I can get Symes/Murphy along with Mackie......

Then: Goddard, Gibbs, Adcock, Rawlings, Mackie, Jacobs & Hepell.

Much better.

How is Mackie? Okay choice??

TADGH KENNELLY!? :o