Brad Green

Started by chaser, May 09, 2011, 06:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaser

Look, i know Melbourne won by 100 or whatever points yesterday, and the majority of players scored well, but who else thinks Brad Green is on the up now? Priced around 330K and has a BE of 87 next weekend. If he scores 90+ next weekend JUMP ON, because this guy is a proven gun, and Melbourne have been playing pittifully the past 6 weeks. Just remember Green has averaged 98.5, 86.4, 97.3, 88.7, 89.8, 82.9 and 82.1 in his past 7 years. He is a quality player and the captain of the club, he'll come back firing. Guaranteed

Footy God

Yeppp, definnitely wait the week. See if he can back it up, if he does ill be on.

Bak2Form

wait atleast another week. If he scores another 100+ score then jump on ;)

LaHug

Traded him to Chappy this week... FMDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Fireballz

Bought him at the start of the year thinking he'd smash it and he's let me down so far but I hope this is the start of a form turn around. I deserve it for being good and not trading him  :P

Nails

I got a little excited in my pants when I saw Green toning up. Just the kind of cheap upgrade I could use...

Then I realised my fwds are more or less finished and my injuries were in my backline... not my fwds >:( + Green not MPP anymore.

ShaynoB

No way. He will be way to inconsistent, along with the whole team. Doesnt have the tank anymore to last the whole game in a ball winning position. Adelaide just played crap and Melb couldnt do anything wrong. I may rethink this in 6-7 weeks time but a BIG no from me. Pav, Goodes, Harvey, Sylvia, Fyfe etc all better picks imo

hardnut

Quote from: ShaynoB on May 09, 2011, 11:14:54 PM
.Pav, Goodes, Harvey, Sylvia, Fyfe etc all better picks imo
+1

LF