Stanton!

Started by Footy God, May 09, 2011, 05:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Luckily dont have him.

A 34 this week makes a very good upgrade option. He mas been avergaing over 100 before it, He has two games and thne a bye. If he hits th eton in both games he will still be picked up for 340k! Bargain. he hasnt even been down on form.

Locked in as 6th mid.

ImSoHood

i've had him from the start and apart from the st kilda game has been pretty handy, was very surprised to firstly see 34 at HT and then the orange vest. i nearly choked on my mother's day pork roast when i saw he was subbed off!! :|

Bak2Form

essendon having the bye during finals will put me off him

Footy God

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 09, 2011, 06:03:08 PM
First you need to make it to the GF.

Bak2Form

Quote from: Footy God on May 09, 2011, 06:04:21 PM
Quote from: Bak2Form on May 09, 2011, 06:03:08 PM
First you need to make it to the GF.
i play to win ;)

ImSoHood

by then if you manage your team well you'll be in a position to A) straight swap for a mid gun or B) have a player using DPP averaging similar anyway

Windigo

Why did he get subbed?  ???

Ziplock

mmm, sounds like a tasty prospect... I may trade him in (even though I do not want any/many essendon players)

ImSoHood

josh kennedy blew him a kiss and he for some reason felt some shoulder pain. later diagnosed as "chrisyarranitis"

Davoo

probs gonna jump on him and then gablett which leaves me with heppell as last mid although he can swapp to defence which is probably where id rather have him so theres space for one more mid! probs chappy!

penskifile

Quote from: ImSoHood on May 09, 2011, 06:06:57 PM
by then if you manage your team well you'll be in a position to A) straight swap for a mid gun or B) have a player using DPP averaging similar anyway

Injuries or players being rested could hamper this theory

Bak2Form

Quote from: penskifile on May 09, 2011, 06:23:49 PM
Quote from: ImSoHood on May 09, 2011, 06:06:57 PM

Injuries or players being rested could hamper this theory
+1

TheHanger

not picking essendon players (even if they are destroying it) because of their round 24 bye is the most piss weak excuse ive ever heard. first you have to make it to the grand final, so having jobe and stanton will help you, then i would assume you have the best possible team out there. if it is the last round of the year you would trade out somebody sideways just for a better average against a team or something. and you still have like 14 rounds to trade them out even earlier than that

elephants

LOCKED AND LOADED for sixth mid :D

SubbedOff

was supposed to be my unique, guess that has gone out the window.