How Far Will Luke Hodge Fall?

Started by Windigo, May 09, 2011, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

People should really look at him. I am.

He looked pretty dodgy in this weeks game until the last QTR though.....

$329,200   & a B/E of 159 for next week.

I reckon he will be about $ 300,000......In the coming weeks.

Could be straight swap for Harris....

Anyone else looking at him. Pretty cheap for a guy of his caliber I reckon.

Bak2Form

needs to show more for me to get him in, will keep a close eye on him. Better if he was a backman

FLOPITOUT1

Will keep my eye on him but he aint no backman anymore  :'(

yorgis

who cares how much je falls, if he does'nt produce worthy enough scores he ain't worth getting

Ziplock

I'll definitely consider him. He has a pretty reasonable line up leading into and including DT finals. Port to propel you past rd 22, GC to bring home the win? After their second bye, I may just load up on the mofos :P

:-X

Chopps

Why would u care for his price if he can't pump out 105 's for my Mids he won't be going anywhere, league maybe overall not a chance

Windigo

Even if Hodge bust's a ton he will still go down.

If he get's back to his best (Some more weeks) then why wouldn't buy a player that is busting some good scores and is cheap? Or by a player this is busting some good scores but us waay dearer...?

I see everyone's point. And I agree.

But he is one to watch.....List.  ::)

Ziplock

DamoBeard

definitely on watch list but will need to pump out back to back tons against decent opposition to get real consideration

Ziplock

Yeah, I'd need to see two back to back 90s at least.

Chopps

Because the bloke who is dearer has been busting good scores all year you would be paying for consistency, I guess if u want to increase your mid on the cheap and hodgelooked over his Achilles  but I don't see the scenario what would he need to start doin ? Are you thinking straight to him from a maxed rook then keep him or use him once he cashes up more as like a double upgrade rook to hodge to super gun?

I didn't mean my last post to sound so negative , I just not seeing the scenario or who u r replacing or expecting from hodge

bundyboy

needs to get his scoring back to 100+ to get a crack....sorry, but midfield spots are only for premiums...(not that all mine are all doing that at the moment  :'( )

so sad he is not a defender again this year...

ImSoHood

he's just not suited for mids. even $300K you're wasting a spot and a trade on a possible 110+ p/week player. forget it.

Windigo

If there were no DT and Hodge=no injuries.

There would be arguments a-plenty on who you would pick in your final elite team. Watson or Hodge?

Both are more than capable in the mids. Who is to say Hodge won't smash it for the rest of the season. You would only start whinging if you had Hodge from the start. Once he get's over this he will become consistent.

AlexIsOnFire

Bad injury history, gets tagged every game and ATM he can't handle it.

Pass.

Harris to Stanton in 3 weeks