Montagna Playing !

Started by chaosAD, May 09, 2011, 02:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Kosi and Montagna out, the only source i have is a mate on facebook who follows the saints. Please be wrong !

bowyanger

Gee I hope so...will definately get me over the line in my league if its true

Blueboys

madskill55

If its true, and carlton dont win.... Im gonnna crack the showers since i go for the blues!!!

ossie85

NOOOOo.......... Monty you hack.

Confirmation would be nice

glynman90

If this is true I'll be so pissed.

Rommas

Who cares, everyone has Montagna any way, Grimesy cost me my games this week so it doesnt make much difference

Blueboys

Quote from: madskill55 on May 09, 2011, 03:08:29 PM
If its true, and carlton dont win.... Im gonnna crack the showers since i go for the blues!!!

+1

Hippo

Quote from: Rommas on May 09, 2011, 03:12:41 PM
Who cares, everyone has Montagna any way, Grimesy cost me my games this week so it doesnt make much difference

Who Cares

Nails

::)  ::)

You're right... everyone has Montagna... I forgot that 13% of teams = everyone

More people have Enright, Danny Stanley or a large list of players than those that have Montagna.

LF

Memphistopheles

I do because I don't have him and my opponent does  :D

Maybe they didn't want to risk them as the Saints play the Hawks five days after this one.

I did tip St Kilda though - need a huge game from Riewoldt and God tonight

chaosAD

Mail is that he herad some dickhead on SEN ring up and said he had heard something, hopefully he is full of shower !

Chopps

Quote from: Memphistopheles on May 09, 2011, 03:33:32 PM

I do because I don't have him and my opponent does  :D

Maybe they didn't want to risk them as the Saints play the Hawks five days after this one.

I did tip St Kilda though - need a huge game from Riewoldt and God tonight

Why would they rest players they are in no position to and coming off a bye 2 weeks ago

DG

surely not true

(although monty and yarran out would be quite handy for me  ;D)