Knights?

Started by Bak2Form, May 09, 2011, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Trade him or keep him???

glynman90

Yeh I was gonna start a thread on him too. At the moment I'm thinking of keeping him and upgrading rookies first but I am tempted to trade him for Goodes.

Bak2Form

im thinking green or didak, i have goodes atm

someguy

I'm bringing in Pavlich for him.

DG

yeah i think im going to bring goodes in for him, thought he had a little bit more in him though   :(

penskifile

Adelaide play Gold Coast at home next week. Could be worth holding him for one more week.

dale93

Keep him he is a outright GUN and yes he is gonna loose you abit of value in the next week but he will only come better and he will be my 6th forward soon and he will keep getting 80s so i wont be complaining.....He had one bad week because crows got SMASHED

Holz

Quote from: glynman90 on May 09, 2011, 12:38:08 PM
Yeh I was gonna start a thread on him too. At the moment I'm thinking of keeping him and upgrading rookies first but I am tempted to trade him for Goodes.

if you are planning to eventually trade him than do it this week as he will go down in price and rookies will go up. I was going to keep him all season put i have siwtched to petrie as the keeper. He was able to scre 90+ when his team got killed knights wasnt.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holzman on May 09, 2011, 01:18:30 PM

if you are planning to eventually trade him than do it this week as he will go down in price and rookies will go up. I was going to keep him all season put i have siwtched to petrie as the keeper. He was able to scre 90+ when his team got killed knights wasnt.

Petrie is a gun.

Too bad the rest of his team sucks and opposition teams are going to double-team him every week.

If North had some other decent forwards Petrie would score a lot more.

Nevertheless I will keep him as my 6th forward (and for the dpp ruck link).

Knights ---> Sylvia is the way to go IMO.

Not sure whether to keep Knights against GC or not and give my cows another week to gain value.

LF

agree sylvia has been doing great this year.i picked him in my starting team and couldn`t be happier he really made me smile a lot after yesterday :)

dockerone

Guys,

It's only one bad week. ALL the crows were crap

What was everyone's thoughts on him last week?? We were all stoked with him and thinking he would be a great 7th forward.

You can't afford to knee jerk to every bad score you have, if that was the case what would we have done with Goodes last week after his 47 before he backed it up with 129.

Obviously Knights is not in the same league as Goodes but I am definitely backing him in.

100+ this week against the Suns

thanme

Yeah kind of like a lot of Lions players were meant to kill it this week. I may be a little sour because of my Redden trade, but still. I don't think you can assume a team will kill it purely because they are playing GC. Especially not a team like Adelaide.

madskill55

Quote from: Holzman on May 09, 2011, 01:18:30 PM

Im tossing up between keeping petrie and knights-dawg as my 7th forward. The thing is on a bad day, who would score the least? Knights had a fairly poor game but would petrie outscore or score less than knights if he had a shocker of a game? Conversely who would have a better chance of getting extremely high peak scores out of petrie and knights? Would u rather have consistent 70-90 most games, or would u rather have a player have awesome 110+ games then 50-70 games- if so which of petrie or knights describe the above scenario if any? What values do you think they will max out at? I'm not saying that knights or petrie is consistent or quite variable scorewise im just saying who would you keep as your 6th, more likely 7th forward...

North have melb, bris, syd, ade, gcm, ess, port
Ade have gc, coll, bris, north, wc, wb...

Tough decision...

Blueboys

Always been a trade bait for me, wait until he has a big B/E then trade out!  :P

Bluke

Im keeping him, 90 is a gettable BE against the Suns and they will monster them after their pathetic performance against the Dees.