Knights?

Started by Bak2Form, May 09, 2011, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bluke on May 09, 2011, 04:08:27 PM
Im keeping him, 90 is a gettable BE against the Suns and they will monster them after their pathetic performance against the Dees.
Great 7th forward unless he has a few more of those games. Forwards are so up and down its not funny

Ziplock

keep in mind goodes scored in the 40s last week, and then 129 this week. Forwards are flowered lol.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 09, 2011, 05:22:07 PM
keep in mind goodes scored in the 40s last week, and then 129 this week. Forwards are flowered lol.

well even though chappy was horrible this week so it doesnt help my point, but he is probably one of the most consistent players in the league.

yorgis

i'll keep him another week as he's up against the suns. have more pressing issues as to what is going on with grimes, duff, stevie j and higgo

ImSoHood

he'll never really be worth alot more than $300K .. if that... you'll need to decide whether an 80 avg is worthy as your 7th fwd or if you can beef it up as a fairly easy upgrade into a pav/higgins/didak type (depending who you have already). he's probably useful to linger until you're ready to pull the trigger on him

DamoBeard

definitely keeping him for a few more weeks will calve up the suns

dockerone

Quote from: DamoBeard on May 09, 2011, 06:29:25 PM
definitely keeping him for a few more weeks will calve up the suns
Wow - he's going to give birth to a baby cow!  ;)

Montag

all the talk in adelaide is he is going to be dropped for gunston. Wasnt up to form against melb said craig. Hes peaked anyway. Id trade. Gold Coast could beat crows anyway  if he does play

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeah i can see him being dropped after a shocking performance, neil craig would not accept that at all. if he isnt dropped i'll be very angry as to why he didnt drop him but dropped vince.

Andrew

Interesting, I'd still prefer to hold and see what he scores v Gold Coast but if he gets dropped that could mean decision time. Too many good forwards going around to sit on a bloke worth $280k.

Ziplock

I heard that adelaide just weren't getting the ball to him... because they're so showerhouse.