Grimes!

Started by Slap, May 08, 2011, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

100% Sure the news reader said something along the lines of " Devastating news for Melbourne with defender Jack Grimes out for the season with foot injury"

Can't remember what he said word for word, but I know he said he was out for the season... :( Damn :(

Windigo

Quotetwitter going crazy that grimes' season may be over

BUGGER.  :( Looks like I'm ousting Bruce & Grimes this week.

matt1985

I'll have to out Grimes too... Was doing so well too :(

Windigo

He has a navicular stress fracture in his foot.

Season=DONE.

me

poor bloke... let's hope he makes a full recovery and can actually play footy again =[

on the dt front, what to do with him!? i'm thinking shaw or gram - hopefully gram stinks it up big time tonight with that massive b/e to fall near grimesys price

TMurphBROWNLOW

yerhh i've grown to have a man crush on him :( poor fella, hope he recovers well and soon and be fighting fit for next year!

Windigo

Well Grimes will be about $ 300,000 now after his 6.

Looks like a Grimes>Jacobs is what I will be doing, since I have no cash. Then upgrade Bruce with cash in hand.

OR

Get Mackie and then try and get Symes.

That's too dodgy.  ???

matt1985

I'm thinking either Gram or Lids... Was planning on finishing off my back line this week with either one of the guys I mentioned. Now I have to get them in to fill the void for Grimes :(

Jimbo_11

lets look on the birght side

he should be a nice pick up next year :)

chaosAD

nostradamus

Windigo

DamoBeard

was hoping he would be able to put in a whole season hopefully i have enough cover to hold him for a couple more weeks whilst my cow finish building and wait for next batch to hit the bubble

elephants

:'( horrible for dt but spare a thought for him.
he has had such a horrible run with injuries and he is so very young :(

Blueboys