Grimes!

Started by Slap, May 08, 2011, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Put all your info you know, hear or see right here.  It'd be nice to have one thread rather than 5+ threads about him.  Source your info if you can.

Cheers.

MTTY

Justin Bieber

Hopefully it's not too bad. Just upgraded to him this week and feeling really down after he went down :'(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

TMurphBROWNLOW

what's the minimum amount of weeks you'll hold him for?

glynman90

I think I'm about the only person who doesn't have Grimes but I'm happy now because I'll be able to get him cheap :D

SubbedOff

Ill be holding him as long as it takes aslong as its not season ending

hardnut

according to bigfooty thread Bailey said they were working on him but decided he wouldn't be right for the game. Gives me some hope it's just a sprain or some such and he misses 1-2. Broken foot and it's going to be 6+ and out for me. He a knights just killed me in a close H2H...

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: SubbedOff on May 08, 2011, 11:47:48 PM

8 weeks or more and he's gone for me.

SubbedOff

i had grimes and stanton.....  :'(

add to that the difference between me and my h2h in mainleague is now Goddard and Curnow v 260pts and i would have been extremely close to remaining undefeated, also chose bartel as (c) over sandi..... not the best of weeks for me.

hardnut

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 08, 2011, 11:50:32 PM
Quote from: SubbedOff on May 08, 2011, 11:47:48 PM

8 weeks or more and he's gone for me.
that's a long hold Murph. I generally go 4+ and your out for premiums especially ones that are going to crash in value as I can grab them later if I reeeeaaallly want to.
I feel for Grimey, this isn't even a hammy, was determined to pick him this year, fingers crossed

Sleeken

I will keep him for anything under 5 weeks. Wouldn't know who to get as a replacement.

Holz

3 or more weeks and he is out of my team, i have the cash so i can bring in anyone with just 1 trade. I hope its only 1-2 though so i can get in chappy and goodes over the next 3 weeks

hardnut

Quote from: Sleeken on May 09, 2011, 12:08:50 AM
I will keep him for anything under 5 weeks. Wouldn't know who to get as a replacement.
Gram, Shaw, Enright, Rawlings, assuming you have Gibbs, Lids, Godd

Holz

im super tempted to pick up shaw.

hardnut

same, can't believe it but I am too. Do I smell burning fingers. If he's out for a while I'm going Shaw or Gram - pies have a really tough run home and will be focussed on finals in the last 4 weeks so weary of resting etc.