Grimes!

Started by Slap, May 08, 2011, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin07

Need some help, I can downgrade Grimes, to someone like Puopolo (will he play?) Or I can wait a week and straight swap him for Gram.
Atm my backline stands:
B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, C.Enright, D.Heppell, J.Grimes and N.Lower.. Will it be too weak if I downgrade Grimes?

Cheers

LaHug

There are already a few threads about Grimes. Go looking in there. People aren't keen to respond to the same question 10 times.

kevin07

I was clearly asking about my team and how it would affect mine, not everyone elses.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2011, 02:07:13 PM
There are already a few threads about Grimes. Go looking in there. People aren't keen to respond to the same question 10 times.

+1

but for the sake of it, wait a week and if puopolo does well put him in, if he doesn't then put in gram.

dale93

Exactly like mine
Mine is:
Goddard, Gibbs,Rawlings,Broughton,Grimes,Heppell,Lower or Dauigen

So i am thinking going Grimes to Enright this week and downgrade Dauigen to Puopolo?

So it will be Goddard,Gibbs,Rawlings,Enright,Broughton,Heppell and Lower then in the next few weeks upgrade Lower to Delidio when he drops in price?

kevin07

People seem keen on Rawlings? Is he the go to man if your getting rid of Grimes?

PCR10

i went with Newman dude,
you make money on him and he has a better average.
Him and deleido are the generals in Richmond's back line

BGK

Quote from: kevin07 on May 10, 2011, 02:08:47 PM
I was clearly asking about my team and how it would affect mine, not everyone elses.

You really look like a douche now. Your asking about your team but your team is exactly the same as everyone else's. Stop being a tool and have a look at the grimes thread that everyone else on here seems to be able use. There is some very useful info over there. We get very sick of people asking the same question a hundred times a week.

Ziplock

^ Pretty much, your backs are identical to nearly everyone elses, the only difference between your backline and my own is that I have adcock not enright. The answer, ftr, is yes, your badckline will be too weak if you downgrade grimes.

LaHug

Except that everyone else's teams are similar. And even if they're not, you can always post your particular team in the other threads AFTER reading through and seeing if your question has already been answered.

If you want to be specific to YOUR team, post it in Rate My Dream Team: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,11.0.html

I don't have Grimes and don't want to see 10000000 Grimes threads and not be able to find answers about my own problems. Please consider others.

BillMurray

Quote from: 4820 on May 10, 2011, 12:09:40 PM
I'm not - welcome H. Shaw to my side

Exactly my thinking. I'll be downgrading Curnow to Smith/Jacobs to free up a ton of cash then boosting Grimes to H. Shaw. He is the perfect candidate; although i hate his guts, opposition teams can't tag him every week (too many pies players to focus on), racks it up basically from full back to centre field and plays in the best team by a long margin. Done and done...

lnugawela

I too have the problem of these guys, am thinking of going to Newman for Grimes given I dont have any cash to upgrade him unless I trade Duigan to someone like Hibberd or Puopolo? What is everyones thoughts on this?

Will Hibberd/Puopolo get much of a run this year? I prefer Hibberd for the DPP.

LaHug

Everyone seems to be going Newman. This means it's relatively safe, but not at all unique.

someguy

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2011, 02:26:59 PM
Except that everyone else's teams are similar. And even if they're not, you can always post your particular team in the other threads AFTER reading through and seeing if your question has already been answered.

If you want to be specific to YOUR team, post it in Rate My Dream Team: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,11.0.html

I don't have Grimes and don't want to see 10000000 Grimes threads and not be able to find answers about my own problems. Please consider others.

+1

TMurphBROWNLOW