Grimes!

Started by Slap, May 08, 2011, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

Thanks for the write up!! Rawlings is definetely on my radar now...

n4cr123

nice write up mate... will sure be re reading this when/if it comes to trading out grimes.... arghhhh Grimes you ruin my trades..

RiOtChEsS

great job mate appreciate all the research u put into this and the fact u shared it too 8)

Capper

I had Grimes and Stevie J, killed me. Lost both H2H by about 100.

LF

grimes,stevie.j,rioli,higgins,pendles and krak all this week.still going to get a decent score as my other players did quite well but bascially 4 premiums out aaarrrgghhhh.

Blueboys

I have him too like most, if it's 6+ weeks then will upgrade him or can put N.Lower in as cover.....  :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on May 09, 2011, 01:14:14 AM
Waters, Grimes, Higgins, Stevie J...

Swan and Pendles out this week with the latter 3 combining for 6 points...

Plus I picked spud rookies in Irons, Buckley, Cam Richardson and Charlie Dixon.

I completely missed Curnow and Darling. No amount of luck can turn this season around. I might start writing a book though

"How to NOT DT"
Ouch Nails :(. I missed Curnow so you're not alone there :D. I also picked Richardson and Dixon :P. Traded in Grimes this round -_-.

Great write up someguy, alot of research done! More than I would be bothered doing though :P. Adcock and Shaw look like sideways for me with Grimes in out for 5+ weeks (already have Scotland). Anything within a month will likely keep him in with playing benchies :D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: thanme on May 09, 2011, 12:20:28 PM
Thanks for the write up!! Rawlings is definetely on my radar now...
Has a bye rnd 21 this is bad

hardnut

but not terrible as hopefully by then someone like Heppell is you perma-cover (possibly for back and mids) so the differential on the day might only be a few points.

Windigo

Loves having to oust both Bruce & maybe Grimes.  :'(

If it happens are there any 250-280 K players?

Mackie.... :-\

SO I can upgrade Bruce to Rawlings etc.

Slap

I love how this topic has flourished.  My baby has done me proud.  Thanks for everyone contributing to this post and not making amillion Grimes threads!

Ziplock

yeah, for long term injury, upgrading grimes to someone like enright, scotland, rawlings, shaw, seems like the best option.

matt1985

:( Just heard on ten news the Grimes is out for the season!

Windigo

Quote:( Just heard on ten news the Grimes is out for the season!

Just turned it on. Must have missed it.....You better not be joking.

fran

twitter going crazy that grimes' season may be over