Steve Johnson...

Started by Nails, May 08, 2011, 02:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Any news on whether this is one week soreness or whether it's something a bit more serious?

Thanks to Stevie J I had to take Matera's 59 whilst one of my Opponents got ROK's 114... fmdt.

Looks like I won't be undefeated in this league anymore.

gerco

Originally the AFL.com.au 'Final Teams' article Johnson was listed as 'general soreness' but that was quickly changed to 'shoulder'... Not sure what to take from that.

C-Dogg

They just RESTED him against NORTH!!!!! Obviously they thought they could win without him and boy were they right

CuStArDaRm

got stung by the same thing. Wont be the last time either especially the top sides facing sh!t teams.

Nails

haha yeah it sucks.

I was looking at my opp's emergencies and I was like

HAHAHAHAH he has ROK on the bench as emg what a spud!

Then I realised he also had Stevie J :(

Prospector_1

Rumoured to be soreness from that bump with Sandi. I'd say the bruises are just coming out, so should be good again next week.

hardnut

I bet J.Fraser would never get soreness from bumping Sandi...throw himself on the floor before hitting the bigman. Seriously though it was heroic but what was Stevie J going to gain jumping into Sandi? Might as well shoulder charge a fridge.  ;D

Prospector_1

I got hammy soreness trying to move a fridge - damn near pinged the barbie - do not try this at home kids ...

hardnut

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 09, 2011, 12:34:48 AM
I got hammy soreness trying to move a fridge - damn near pinged the barbie - do not try this at home kids ...
must be one of those flash double door stainless steel one... ;)

Nails

Steve Johnson... Jack Grimes... Shaun Higgins...

+ Pendles and Swan.

3 weeks in a row I've copped a sub 15 score..

C. Richardson 14, C. Dixon 7 and Jack Grimes 6. I'll probably get drunk just before lockout next week and bring in Hunt for a nice 5 or something.

FMDT. Lucky to get 1800 this week... finished 2,955th last year. I'll be lucky to finish top 20k this year.

Prospector_1

Yeah, hardnut, it was already outside the house, sitting on the back lawn, on it's side - not a good prospect!

LaHug

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 09, 2011, 01:42:09 AM
Yeah, hardnut, it was already outside the house, sitting on the back lawn, on it's side - not a good prospect!
That's puntastic!

Ziplock

n4cr123

nice story prospector.... 8)

Capper

Quote from: hardnut on May 09, 2011, 12:24:18 AM
I bet J.Fraser would never get soreness from bumping Sandi...throw himself on the floor before hitting the bigman. Seriously though it was heroic but what was Stevie J going to gain jumping into Sandi? Might as well shoulder charge a fridge.  ;D

I think J Fraser would get general soreness just looking at Sandilands or even Ballentine