Shocking week again

Started by Footy God, May 08, 2011, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Not having Goodes, Mitchell, J.Selwood hurting me.

Too many underformers.

1003 with 11 to play.

Guys who should score 100ish:
goddard
Gibbs
Montagna
Cox

80-90:
N.Riewoldt
Grimes
Knights
Darling
Heppell

70ish:
Duigan
Tapscott

Will be needing some big scores from the buys in the 80-80 bracket to get to 2k.

Montag

thats alright i have 9 to play and am on 900. have goodes, selwood, rishcitelli. redden as capt burnt me and no cover for steve johnson. wont get 1900

Footy God

Outs:
Higgins
Johnson
Swan
(C)happy

Montag

ive only got pendles and dawes out. will get swan when he comes down in price
could include libba, richardson/dixon
dixon would have torn up against lions

Nails

Swan, Pendles, Higgins and Stevie J...

i.e. the heart of my team.

1,107 with Gibbs, Fisher, Heppell, Grimes, Goddard, Big Cox, Knights, N. Voldt and Gunscott (a.k.a Tapscott) to come.

Can I pray for a miracle and scrape through for a 2k? I highly doubt it. 1,850 here I come.

LF

i`m 10/966 with rioli.higgins and stevie.j only pies out pendles swan.but only have 4 rookies left to play in  tapscott,darling,duigan and heppell.
so not so bad as long as some of the underperforming premiums like gibbs,gods and n.roo do something this week.

Nails

Thanks Grimes. 1415 with Voldt, Fisher, Goddard and Gibbs to come....

Hopefully I can hit 1800 this week. Think I've got less sub 2,000 scores this year than I did ALL of last year... fmdt.

dale93

1601 with Gibbs, Goddard, Dal Santo and Roo to come so hopefully 1950 ish....

Capper

1306 with Judd, Gibbs, Goddard, Duigan, Riewoldt to play.

Stevie J and Grimes killed me this weekend

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Montag on May 08, 2011, 12:28:02 AM
ive only got pendles and dawes out. will get swan when he comes down in price
could include libba, richardson/dixon
dixon would have torn up against lions
You will be waiting a while to save 20k and will be missing alot of captains points also  :o

Windigo

Swan, Higgins, Stevie J, Bruce & Grime's 6 + Happy days.

Also, Redden as Captain instead of Boyd.  8)

bundyboy

how wrong can you be ???

thought petrie would get swamped by Cats at the Cattery, and matera would get back on the scoring bandwagon against a poor bne lions..
thought boyd would get sat on by the swans, and thought Scotty thompson would run free against the Dees !   :'( :'(

Thompson captain choice now has me losing a league match I should have won even with Grimes, Higgins, and soft games from enright, and others !!

oh my.... :'( :'(  looking like one of the worst weeks so far....

me

so my 1675/18 with gibbs,goddard,curnow,riewoldt isn't that bad?

i brought chappy in this week for libba and made him captain expecting great things, but ended up ruining my weekend of dt ;[

also had grimes, but it appears most coaches who have clue seem to have him

ps. props to sylvia, f@cking legend with immense dt scoring power

Flame

Quote from: bundyboy on May 09, 2011, 06:00:13 PM
how wrong can you be ???

thought petrie would get swamped by Cats at the Cattery, and matera would get back on the scoring bandwagon against a poor bne lions..
thought boyd would get sat on by the swans, and thought Scotty thompson would run free against the Dees !   :'( :'(

Thompson captain choice now has me losing a league match I should have won even with Grimes, Higgins, and soft games from enright, and others !!

Same..this could be my worst week!!!

Bak2Form

Quote from: Flame on May 09, 2011, 06:09:29 PM
Quote from: bundyboy on May 09, 2011, 06:00:13 PM
how wrong can you be ???

Same..this could be my worst week!!!

add me too the list aswell