fyfe just went down.

Started by LF, May 07, 2011, 07:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

stupid richmond player slid straight into fyfe and looks like his done his shoulder
getting strapped up atm he may be back on.

Talisman

Ahh, balls!! I know he came back on, but I just brought this emerging star into my team this week, now worried he'll be a Porpoise for the rest of the year with his shoulder continuously popping out... Dammit!!!

elephants

He went back on. Won't be rested next week. It's the derby After all. Maybe a couple of light training sessions this week.

LF

it was torn between trading in fyfe or pav this week decided to stick with the known and went pav :)

hardnut

Fyfe would have to be in doubt for next week, one thing to go back on whilst still warm but that shoulder is going to really hurt now. Tackling and marking above the head could be a big ask. He'll be given every chance but I reckon 50/50 for next week.

CuStArDaRm

ffs i hope he plays only just got him in

Andrew

I've got Darling/Tapscott to play if he doesn't pull up. Wondering whether to not start him if he's sore, but surely if he's sore Freo won't play him in the biggest Derby for years? I was watching the Richmond game and you could see the inevitable lunging arm for the loose ball being vulnerable, if not dislocated surely strained. Information would be handy though.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Andrew on May 11, 2011, 03:17:35 PM
I've got Darling/Tapscott to play if he doesn't pull up. Wondering whether to not start him if he's sore, but surely if he's sore Freo won't play him in the biggest Derby for years? I was watching the Richmond game and you could see the inevitable lunging arm for the loose ball being vulnerable, if not dislocated surely strained. Information would be handy though.

i didnt see the game, did he look as uncomfortable as curnow?? because he seemed to be in all sorts when he was back on the field.