lol at every one that brought in wallis

Started by Montag, May 07, 2011, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

and double lol at the ones who traded wallis in to get enright

Ziplock

Montag

when i posted this enright was on 40 and it was halfway through last q. now hes on 60
cant wait to see iles pull out a twenty tonight

Capper

Slap

8) haha, I'm in the clear with this one.  Luckily.

Spite

I traded wallis in to get deledio. Let's hope he outscores enright :/

sid3bysid3

wallis and isles will average the same.

3200 SC points are always weighted against GC as they blow - add rischi, brennan and GAJ in will only ever be a max of 70 there for Isles...

wallis is a far better user of it, had a downer today. too early to call bud

Ziplock

good thing this is a DT forum and not SC :)

C-Dogg

bundyboy

Quote from: C-Dogg on May 07, 2011, 06:36:39 PM
isles will be better than wallis

big call...

better this year for average - or total points - or do you mean better player overall long term ?

think you are right for this year....wallis will suffer for total points because of job security issues IMO, and his average won't be any better than Isles either i recon.....
that said - in 2 years time, I think he will be the better player !

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: bundyboy on May 07, 2011, 06:39:17 PM
Quote from: C-Dogg on May 07, 2011, 06:36:39 PM
isles will be better than wallis

big call...

better this year for average - or total points - or do you mean better player overall long term ?

think you are right for this year....wallis will suffer for total points because of job security issues IMO, and his average won't be any better than Isles either i recon.....
that said - in 2 years time, I think he will be the better player !

yeah iles this year but I can see Mitch wallis leading the dogs as a gun midfielder to a premiership in the future. the kid takes his footy really seriously.

but who knows? iles could become an amazing player there's no doubt he will :)

hardnut

lol is a tad harsh but yes I agree it was always an ok trade at best. Downgrade rookies need to have excellent JS as you can't trade them all out therefore Ilse was a much better pick and I'd say slightly better scoring potential.

chaosAD

Wallis will be a good scorer no doubt he had a run with role yesterday, he is big strong and is a gun don't jump off just yet!