I found it!

Started by LaHug, May 07, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

I found the remove team option and I'm VERY tempted to use it after bringing in Chapman and Enright this week, making Chapman captain over Selwood. If Broughton and Green ton up (who I just traded), I'm done.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:22:36 PM
I found the remove team option and I'm VERY tempted to use it after bringing in Chapman and Enright this week, making Chapman captain over Selwood. If Broughton and Green ton up (who I just traded), I'm done.
If they do ton up can i laugh at you? :P

LaHug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 07, 2011, 05:26:08 PM
Go ahead. If I quit DT, I'll probably stop using this site, so I won't notice.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:28:04 PM
:(

LaHug

Maybe I should just keep going so that I can have an awesome end of season write up about how DT can be more punishing than that huge guy with tats in prison that makes sure his showers are at the same time as yours.

demon_spud

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:51:33 PM
Maybe I should just keep going so that I can have an awesome end of season write up about how DT can be more punishing than that huge guy with tats in prison that makes sure his showers are at the same time as yours.

Who Dustin Martin?

C-Dogg

BratPack

Broughton ton up? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh that's a good one LaHug  :P :'(

LaHug

I'm happy again. Partly because Broughton spudded it up, moreso because Richmond had a HUGE win and I played the best second half of basketball I've played in a long time! ;D ;D

Nails

Traded in Redden this week over Mundy...

Could you please direct me to the remove my team button? My team is woeful this year.

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:28:04 PM
Then don't quit!

ossie85

Come on LaHug, annoying, but its good to come from behind. Wouldn't ruin the leagues you're in by quitting

LaHug

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't quit. I love this game and this site too much!
Thanks for all the concern though :)

CFC 1979

Heres a good idea

steal the login's of all your finals opponents and when you go to play them in the finals -- delete thier team

LaHug

It's so evil that it just might work.