If I make a trade...

Started by LaHug, May 07, 2011, 04:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

If I make a trade, do the opposite! Everyone I bring in flops.
This week, I went Green to Chapman and Broughton to Enright (had to ditch my two "premiums" that were scoring less than my rookies) and now both Chappy and Enright are stinking it up. I was also clever enough to put Chapman captain instead of Selwood. Knowing my luck, Green and Broughton will ton up. If they do, I quit.

Slap

Im gonna feel bad when I say seeya later.  I have a feeling in my loins that Broughton will have a good game today.  I hope so anyway, so that I can pick him up in a few weeks.

LaHug

I considered myself a quality member of the DT family. I hope I'm missed :'(

LaHug

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Slap

LaHug

I might... It'd certainly help my uni marks. I spend too much time here.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:04:25 PM
I might... It'd certainly help my uni marks. I spend too much time here.
+1

LaHug

Could've definitely gotten Chapman and Enright a lot cheaper if I'd waited. Also wouldn't have had to make a choice between Selwood and Chapman, thus having a decent captain. I really flowering hate this game.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 05:49:19 PM
Could've definitely gotten Chapman and Enright a lot cheaper if I'd waited. Also wouldn't have had to make a choice between Selwood and Chapman, thus having a decent captain. I really flowering hate this game.

:) it helps my rankings :P

Ago97

DT Karma
Happens to me all the time too

bundyboy

bugger about enright.....but not too worried about just one week - he is on the keeper list.....

Good to see chappy having a crappy game    ;D ;D  just makes him more affordable as part of the next few weeks upgrade plan...

Windigo

Enright is ultra consistent. Take Enright's score as just a "one off." Just move on. Good trades in the long run.  ;)

Ziplock

take enrights second score this season like that as a one off :P

LaHug

At least Broughton's ruggling.