Suckling Speculation

Started by BillMurray, May 07, 2011, 01:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMurray

Now, I hate reading things when people don't put up a source but my roommate (a sport radio show producer) who was correct in telling me on Tuesday that Suckling was going to miss this week has heard form one of the club doctors at Hawks that apparently Suckling has cartilage damage to his knee and could well be out for an extended period. I have him so I'm not making this up to screw with anyone just thought I'd give a heads up to watch this space very carefully over next few weeks...ta

Bluke

Thanks for the heads up BillMurray. We'll wait and see I guess.

BillMurray

I guess if it does become confirmed one positive is Puopolo having increased JS   :-\

Nails

Quote from: BillMurray on May 07, 2011, 01:22:42 AM
I guess if it does become confirmed one positive is Puopolo having increased JS   :-\

I hate that DT does that to us...

I saw Rodan go down and not too long after feeling :( for him I thought... "well at least Irons might earn his way back to the seniors to earn some $$$ so I can flower him off"

me

that sucks - hope it's nothing too bad

i was kind of glad that he was missing this week, because i may be tempted to upgrade lower/stanley/otten to this guy, looks like a champion dt player slutting it up across the backlines with his lethal left boot

BillMurray

Quote from: me on May 07, 2011, 01:28:33 AM
that sucks - hope it's nothing too bad

i was kind of glad that he was missing this week, because i may be tempted to upgrade lower/stanley/otten to this guy, looks like a champion dt player slutting it up across the backlines with his lethal left boot

That's why i got him in, looks to have a very DT friendly game esp with his teammates looking to dish it off to him any chance they get. Fingers crossed he comes good, loved watching him play so far

LaHug

I had to choose between him and Enright this week. When I heard about the injury, it made my decision easier.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 01:58:07 PM
I had to choose between him and Enright this week. When I heard about the injury, it made my decision easier.

+1, Im glad i didnt have to choose, but this info woulda definitely made it easier!

LaHug

Not that Enright's doing anything good either.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 04:09:03 PM

LaHug needs a hug.

LaHug

Quote from: Slap on May 07, 2011, 04:14:21 PM

LaHug needs a hug.
I really do. Geelong players are picking on me.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 04:17:20 PM

LaHug needs a hug.

*hug*

TMurphBROWNLOW

bartel and enright have been really disappointing so far. thank goodness I didn't have bartel as captain :D

LaHug

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 07, 2011, 04:29:28 PM
bartel and enright have been really disappointing so far. thank goodness I didn't have bartel as captain :D
I have Chappy captain...  :-\

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Slap on May 07, 2011, 04:22:49 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 04:17:20 PM

LaHug needs a hug.

*hug*
Save it for mardi gras fellas :P ;D