Previous topic - Next topic

Libba to Wallis?

Yes
4 (36.4%)
No
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bluke

Wallis is the only option IMO. I think his JS is equal to Libbas.

What do u guys think?

C-Dogg

wallis will get dropped next week

Carnthedockers

If you want to lose 100k you could make on libba then go for it!

good trade, wallis is a must to get in imo

Carnthedockers

Why is everyone trading before players peak? Rookie error!

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Carnthedockers on May 06, 2011, 11:09:33 PM
Why is everyone trading before players peak? Rookie error!

its not a rookie error if you want your best team on the field as soon as you can! trading before players peak is sometimes a must, so many reasons! i wrote it in a seperate thread but i cant be bothered to find it  :D

mcwarne

So next week if they "rest" Wallis with soreness and bring Libba back after he is refreshed, are you going to trade back again? You could keep going Wallis to/from Libba 24 times in fact!

hardnut

Quote from: mcwarne on May 07, 2011, 01:03:27 AM
So next week if they "rest" Wallis with soreness and bring Libba back after he is refreshed, are you going to trade back again? You could keep going Wallis to/from Libba 24 times in fact!
+1 - there are times to cash in rookies a little early but not for a guy with moderate JS at best and lower scoring potential IMO. Get through Libba's rest and let the good time role free from sub-rule worry. That's what I've done  :P

Bluke

I've held on to Libba, but it was never about Libba I know he will come back next week and score 70 odd points and peak around 280 - 300k netting me another 60 - 80k.

I'm more concerned about missing Wallis, you guys dont seem to rate him very highly. Rodney Eade 'On the Coach' on monday night said both these boys are going to play a lot of footy this year, and we know Wallis is an accumulator. Why else would Eade throw him into the centre square against Freo start of the 4th qtr when the game is up for grabs, that speaks to the faith that Eade has in the kidd.

If I had brought in Wallis I would have made 135k from Libba plus what ever Wallis makes I'd say around 190k if he peaks at 300k. Lets not forget that the Dogs picked Wallis first for a reason, the kid looks like a gun and you could see that last week. Hes got a good size body (much better built for AFL than Libba's is) and he's willing to put it on the line to get the ball. Just wait until he finds some chemistry with his team mates.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cracks out a ton in the next 2 weeks.

TheHanger

47 possesions in a BOG performance in the TAC cup grand final says enough about scoring potential for me

elephants

26 points at 3 qtr time? Looks lost? Glad I left him alone.

Slap

Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2011, 04:10:06 PM
26 points at 3 qtr time? Looks lost? Glad I left him alone.

Me too, I was a bit concern with him.  Still am.

Bluke

I just think Eade is killing his game... Put him in the middle and he will score well, only problem is the middle is where all the dogs talent is already.

Slap

Quote from: Bluke on May 07, 2011, 04:55:57 PM
I just think Eade is killing his game... Put him in the middle and he will score well, only problem is the middle is where all the dogs talent is already.

+1 same with alot of people.  Gia's score suffered last year duing the mid section whien he was played fwd.

bundyboy

early days yet....but considering his output plus JS questions,...I'm pretty happy to have given him a miss....other options are just as good at the moment