Ask Q: (6/5/11)

Started by Master Q, May 06, 2011, 05:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

Q iv got about 130k in the kitty which is enough to pull higgins to chappy. now i wouldnt reli think this is a good idea.. but i cant see petrie scoring well at all against the cats.. seeing as he will probly get scarlett.
Now.. my fwd line this week is buddy, Roo, goodes, stevey J, knights, darling and petrie with higgins on the bench.

i dnt like that higgins has missed 2 weeks in a row.. got me worried about OP and since iv had him from the start im thinking about taking his decent little price rise and his 100 average that he has given me and turning him into chappy.. chappy over petrie this week i seriously think will give me 60-70 points straight away and who knows how long higgins will be out for.. What do u reckon almighty one? :)

Master Q

Quote from: lukedogg17 on May 06, 2011, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 06, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
Quote from: lukedogg17 on May 06, 2011, 06:34:23 PM
major captain issues this week. dont have chappy/bartel/sandi, so looking towards buddy/cox due to goddard and gibbs stinking it up atm. brought mummy in instead of sandi for a unqiue pick. going for the league, facing 3 donuts so im going for the pick who has the most scoring potential out of buddy/cox/mumford. dont mind copping a 60 from my cap because unless i get a 150 im probably going to lose this week

thanks big guy!
Cox. Don't doubt Gibbs though.

dont fancy buddy bobbing up for 7 or 8 big ones this week?
It's possible. Go Buddy if you want but I think Cox is safer. But that's just me  :)

Quote from: thornz23 on May 06, 2011, 06:38:49 PM
Q iv got about 130k in the kitty which is enough to pull higgins to chappy. now i wouldnt reli think this is a good idea.. but i cant see petrie scoring well at all against the cats.. seeing as he will probly get scarlett.
Now.. my fwd line this week is buddy, Roo, goodes, stevey J, knights, darling and petrie with higgins on the bench.

i dnt like that higgins has missed 2 weeks in a row.. got me worried about OP and since iv had him from the start im thinking about taking his decent little price rise and his 100 average that he has given me and turning him into chappy.. chappy over petrie this week i seriously think will give me 60-70 points straight away and who knows how long higgins will be out for.. What do u reckon almighty one? :)

Take out Petrie I'd say. I hope you have 1 of Sandi/Cox in your rucks though.

If you don't have cover and it's a big game for you this week then Higgins to Chappy isn't bad either, but I think Petrie is the best move.

thornz23

see petrie has a be of 2 though so he will still get a good price rise even if he gets 50. thats y im thinking of benching him and bringing higgins on then upgrading him to chappy.

Master Q

Quote from: thornz23 on May 06, 2011, 06:43:52 PM
see petrie has a be of 2 though so he will still get a good price rise even if he gets 50. thats y im thinking of benching him and bringing higgins on then upgrading him to chappy.
It depends if you need Chappy now or not.

swansong

Hey mate - need ur help

Bewick to Iles?

It isnt to save a 0, just that i think iles will be great and bewick not so much.

Thoughts?

thornz23

well he's not gonna be covering a zero or anything. but just had his bye and obviously he is a must for every team so i figure y not get him in as soon as possible. and this seems like a pretty good avenue for getting him

Master Q

Quote from: swansong on May 06, 2011, 06:52:33 PM
Hey mate - need ur help

Bewick to Iles?

It isnt to save a 0, just that i think iles will be great and bewick not so much.

Thoughts?
How many trades left? 18 or less I wouldn't, 19/20 maybe, 21 or higher if you want to do it.

Master Q

Quote from: thornz23 on May 06, 2011, 06:54:23 PM
well he's not gonna be covering a zero or anything. but just had his bye and obviously he is a must for every team so i figure y not get him in as soon as possible. and this seems like a pretty good avenue for getting him
Alright cool  8)

LaHug

Why not Selwood captain over Chapman?

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 06, 2011, 07:10:18 PM
Because it's Chapman. There's no real reason - I think Chappy will do better.

Crustynuts

Hi Q

I had my heart set on trading Duigan to Hibberd, to enable me to trade in Chapman.  Should I still do the trade as I have cover.  I could do it either in back or mids as I have Heppell and Buckley also MPP.  Or is there another option in the backs that I can trade Duigan to?

Tnx
Crustynuts

Master Q

Quote from: Crustynuts on May 06, 2011, 07:16:39 PM
Hi Q

I had my heart set on trading Duigan to Hibberd, to enable me to trade in Chapman.  Should I still do the trade as I have cover.  I could do it either in back or mids as I have Heppell and Buckley also MPP.  Or is there another option in the backs that I can trade Duigan to?

Tnx
Crustynuts
As long as you have cover - do it.

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on May 06, 2011, 07:13:30 PM
Fair enough. I might flip a coin... or two... or ten. I hate decisions :P

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 06, 2011, 07:19:22 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 06, 2011, 07:13:30 PM
Fair enough. I might flip a coin... or two... or ten. I hate decisions :P
Go for it.

hally25547

Hey Q

I have a donut beckoning in my mids unless i trade one of bewick or prestia. If i trade Bewick i have $413k and if i trade Prestia i have $426k.

I think the best option is to go prestia to selwood but that would mean losing my DPP link in the mids. Do you suggest any other premiums instead of Selwood like Rockliff or should i downgrade bewick to wallis? Or should i cop the donut as i am going for a league win?

Here is my midfield and i have 18 trades left with $263 900.
Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Curnow, Iles, Harris, Bewick, Prestia

Thanks Q