Team Plan

Started by chaser, May 06, 2011, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaser

I've done all calculations etc, to determine my team could look like this if i traded hard untill round 13, but i would only have 7 trades remianing, if i did so

Gibbs, Deledio, Gram, Adcock, Grimes, Broughton, Heppell ( Jacobs, Stanley, Hibberd )

Swan, Chapman, Boyd, Goddard, Watson, S Thompson ( Curnow, Harris, Bewick )

Sandilands Ryder ( Smith, Bailey )

Franklin, Goodes, Johnson, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Sylvia, Knights ( Mzungu, Prestia, Richardson )

I would be buying Broughton on the basis he would be scoring well, hopefuilly around the 300K mark,

also Curnow would effectively come into my team nearly every round due to other players missing from byes etc

the remainding trades would only be used in case of injuries

is this too risky and/or should i save my trades?, would love feedback

pistolpk

High Risk can mean High Reward.

I like the team, very strong.

For league or Overall?

chaser

overall. currently ranked 800 odd

glynman90

Looks great, basically 22 premiums if you count Knights and Heppell. The only problem is that you would have 7 trades for 12 rounds but looks like you'd have good bench cover so that'd only be a problem if you were hit by heaps on injuries. Personally, I'm going to be trading fairly hard too but I'm going to stop trading after round 11 with 10 trades in hand.

PowerBug

A very very strong team. Maybe have that team at round 17 ready for the finals. Also gives time for unfortunate injuries (e.g. Jack Grimes breaking his foot).