collingwood players after 2nd bye?

Started by dicey7, May 06, 2011, 03:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicey7

Ive been reading around and ive seen that when people are talking about trading in a collingwood premium like swan or pendles they arent doing it untill after their rd 13 bye.

Is there any reason behind this? do you guys think that their price will fall in between byes?

Ziplock

It's more that they won't have any byes. Like, if you're going for league, you really do not want dids, shaw, swan and pendles out one week.

Although they are playing geelong round 24, could be something to consider :P

korza

+1 Well said.
Quote from: Ziplock on May 06, 2011, 03:39:45 PM
It's more that they won't have any byes. Like, if you're going for league, you really do not want dids, shaw, swan and pendles out one week.

thatguy

Quote from: korza on May 06, 2011, 03:43:24 PM
+1 Well said.
Quote from: Ziplock on May 06, 2011, 03:39:45 PM

dont think that has really affected the pies before.

BGK

I wont be getting Swan until Rd 14. I think for me its more the ability to cover one premium in Pendles in the Mids with a rookie than to have to have 2 on the field.

Im going for overall and from here on i have no more than 2 premiums out each round across the board (Rd16 being the exception when i have 3 out).

I want to get Shaw in the backs next week and if i was to get Swan too i would be a shut creek in Rd 13.

I've found with my team it has been the strength of my rookies to cover my premium's when they have the bye rather than having all the top players in at the start of the season.

Plus Swans price is about to drop a fair chunk but whether he's still cheap come Rd 14 i'm not sure.

Hope this makes sense.

Ziplock

Pendles price looks ripe to drop as well.

dicey7

hmm well ive only got Kraks whos in the fwds and Swan as my only collingwood players.

I dont have much money in the bank (22,00) My thought was to get pendles in by downgrading conca/harris/d.swallow and then upgrade one of them to pendlebury.

ill need those rooks  to gain bit more price and pray the pendles drops around 30k to make it easier for me