Murphy injury...

Started by n4cr123, May 06, 2011, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Does anyone know how he's traveling with his shoulder?? I know he was named but is there any chance he will be a late out??

sid3bysid3

Slap

Always a chance that he'll be out.  But He did tweet last week a day or two after the game that his shoulder is ok and he'll suit up this weekend.

theswiz

dont jump on him now!
i'd rather go an injury prone player over someone with a niggle.
well maybe not jono brown.

Slap

Quote from: theswiz on May 06, 2011, 01:10:38 PM
dont jump on him now!

They way he typed it, I'm guessing he already is an owner of Marc Murphy and he wants info on whether to cut him loose or not.

theswiz

Quote from: Slap on May 06, 2011, 01:12:51 PM
dont jump on him now!

They way he typed it, I'm guessing he already is an owner of Marc Murphy and he wants info on whether to cut him loose or not.
yeah you're probably right. haha
well if he's playing you'd have to start him.. but have a backup as replacement then i guess.

Slap

Quote from: theswiz on May 06, 2011, 01:27:42 PM
dont jump on him now!

well if he's playing you'd have to start him.. but have a backup as replacement then i guess.

Agreed.  I wouldn't be trading him out just yet.  I was claiming preseason to all my friends Murph will become a star this year and I still believe it.

theswiz

Quote from: Slap on May 06, 2011, 01:29:11 PM
dont jump on him now!

Agreed.  I wouldn't be trading him out just yet.  I was claiming preseason to all my friends Murph will become a star this year and I still believe it.
no doubt!

Slap

Quote from: theswiz on May 06, 2011, 01:31:22 PM
Quote from: Slap on May 06, 2011, 01:29:11 PM
dont jump on him now!

no doubt!
8)

Andrew

Murphy doesn't look premium enough for me anyways.

n4cr123

Hey guys thanks for the reply.. i already have murphy and i have no mids cover so i am deciding whether i should start chappy in the guts and have harris as an emergency....

Slap

Quote from: n4cr123 on May 06, 2011, 06:41:10 PM
Hey guys thanks for the reply.. i already have murphy and i have no mids cover so i am deciding whether i should start chappy in the guts and have harris as an emergency....

Play smurf.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Andrew on May 06, 2011, 05:07:57 PM
Murphy doesn't look premium enough for me anyways.

i disagree.

n4cr123

i will start him and have harris as emergency... had to put chappy in the guts so i could have mid cover..