Serious Donut Dilemna

Started by hally25547, May 05, 2011, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

I have a very serious dilema. I have 5 players not playing this week in my mids :S. I am going for a league victory and i am on top of the ladder so should i cop the donuts and a probable loss of should i trade my way out of it. My only issue is that i had other trades planned. I wanted to go Duigan to Enright which wouldnt leave me with any more cash for upgrading. The other issue is that Libba, Bewick and Prestia all have lots of money to make.

What should i do??

Libba, Pendlebury, Swan, Prestia and Bewick are the ones not playing.

Here is my team. I have 19 trades and $146 100.

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Heppell, Lower, Stanley - Otten, Toy, Duigan
Boyd, Bartel, Curnow, Harris, Swan, Pendlebury - Prestia, Bewick, Liberatore
Cox, Sandilands - Smith, J Tippett
Franklin, Didak, Johnson, Knights, Darling, Petrie, Riewoldt - Matera, Richardson, Tapscott

Andrew

Easy one. Libba or Bewick -> Iles, swap Prestia with Didak and play Tapscott in your forward line. Otherwise, get Hibberd instead of Iles and swap him with Heppell.

Definately do Duigan -> Enright that's a good trade which I'm also doing.

Fireballz

Quote from: Andrew on May 05, 2011, 11:36:58 PM
Easy one. Libba or Bewick -> Iles, swap Prestia with Didak and play Tapscott in your forward line. Otherwise, get Hibberd instead of Iles and swap him with Heppell.

Definately do Duigan -> Enright that's a good trade which I'm also doing.
Didak's also not playing so swapping him for Prestia is swapping a zero for another zero. You might have to trade your way out of this one mate but either way you're gonna cop a zero. Depending on who you're playing in your league, trade for the win or concede defeat and do the Enright trade.
If you decide to trade for the win, I'd downgrade Prestia AND Bewick seeing as your 7 mids are pretty solid. Just need bench cover...

Andrew

My bad, good point! Cop the 1 doughnut unless you're in the top 2000 teams. The possible league loss shouldn't hurt you too bad you only need to make top 8 really.