Total Members Voted: 3

verda32

Which premium mid would be the best upgrade from D.Rich

rhythmgill

Dal santo in a week or two !!!

verda32

why dal santo instead of thompson, goodes and swan

rhythmgill

collingwood.. too inconsistant this year.. swan wuld still end up averagin 105 this year but wont give u 130+ consistantly ..
same with goodes.. his best is past him ..
dal santo .. playin in a team tht will rack up high disposals and fantasy scores.. dal santo has had average last 3 rounds and bound to bounce back in the new few weeks.. he price will drop this week as well ( in supercoach )
thompson .. old.. and again playin in an inconsistant team!!!

Leeway

Rhythm, do you really know anything about football?  :o

Goodes is a dual bronlow medallist, who for the last 5 years has always had a better second half of the season than the first half. His best is nowhere near past him.

As for Dal Santo, the only reason his scores were so high over the first 6 or so rounds is that the first tagger from the opposition was going to Ball or Hayes. Now that most opposition sides are sending their first tagger to Dal Santo, you will find his scores will not be consistent at all. IMO I think he will be the least consistent out of this quartet, however I haven't watched much of Thompson this year so he may take the inconsistency title.

I will give you one thing though, Swan will consistently score 100+, but you are right he will not have many, if any 130+ games. These games can sometimes be the difference between a loss and a win.

rhythmgill

lol
welcome to fanfooty mr LEE !!

toodledock

I have goodes
I think DAL is good and being in an awesome team to gives him some potential

goodes has a had a month of 100's now and i no longer feel like a dumbass for picking him especially after 160 on the weekend

Hondo71

Last 2 weeks for Swan: 149, 166

Teams are focussing on Davis and Pendles first maybe.  Swan is racking the points up!!!  He rarely scores < 100, just because his DT score > SC score each week isn't a reason of itself to ignore him

However, at $550K he might be at his peak price this week.

Anyway, I reckon Goodes is the best of the names in the poll from here on in.