good idea or bad?

atm got enright,gibbs,gods,brought,thompson,heppell,b.smith,stanley in backs

Windigo

Not the best combo to be trading....

Duigan>Puopolo
           &
Libba>Premo

whorya

i dont want to trade in a bloke who hasnt played yet...

also my mid rookies all score 80s....so im happy with them playing rather than the risk of having smith or thompson who are more likely to get 40-60 than say harris/swallow etc

Windigo

Quotei dont want to trade in a bloke who hasnt played yet...

I'm biting the bullet and doing it.

But yeah it's dodgy. But he should get some game time and he would only be a bench cover.

Nails

Adcock has to contend with the best quarterback in the AFL coming back in this week. Adcock might drop back to just getting 80s with Drummond back.

He's the best quarterback in the AFL (Drummond). Drummond is the sensei and Adcock is the grasshopper. From the Lions' games I've seen Adcock has been earning a few kicks from kick outs (playing on) and a few other possessions that would normally go to Drummond. How confident are you that he can keep up his 100 avg?

bundyboy

same...it's not desperate times, so definately will wait to see how they look before trading

would hate to get puopolo to see him pull a hammi or get concussed in his second game, and then have to fight for his spot back...

so - no desperate trades required - i'll wait untill they get named for 3rd week.....

bundyboy

Nails...just means Adcock can spend more time in midfield...

a ok for me...

Windigo

Okay, who has playedd 2 games and is on the bubble in backs.....? No-one is my guess.

whorya

well i wasnt convinced on adcock 3 weeks ago when everyone said jump on and he has remained largely consistent since. so i think its him...or i guess grimes but i dont want melbourne keepers over the season....got sylvia already which is enough!

not sure who else....

also might go iles rather than wallis...js issue and i think wallis will be a sub in the coming weeks if picked!

theswiz

Nails

He's the best kick in the AFL, can kick a ball 60+ metres and hit the guy on the chest 9 times out of 10.

Windigo

With all the injuries. Is he still capable?

Hurn is a mass kick as well.

bundyboy

hurn, rich, new boy watson, drummond, and even suckling....the art of kicking long and well might just be coming back as an important skill !

Andrew

With Hodge getting the forward tag in the Hawthorn defence it makes Suckling even more of a pass receive options. He's a juicey option, shame about the injury this week.

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on May 05, 2011, 09:29:13 PM
With all the injuries. Is he still capable?

Hurn is a mass kick as well.

I'd say yes, but we'll wait and see.

Adcock and Drummond are my boys, just not in DT.

Killed me as a Lions man to see them both get injured.