Trading Plans: Otten and Libba

Started by glynman90, May 05, 2011, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please read below before voting

The new plan is way better!
Nah, stick with the old one, Libba is worth it

glynman90

Ok I have a new plan which I devised after finding out that Libba isn't playing.

The old plan was:

Otten --> Puopolo

Duigand --> Enright

The new plan:

Libba --> Iles/Wallis

Duigan -- Enright

I think the new plan is better because it capitalises on a rookie on the bubble which is safer and lets me trade Otten out for Puopolo next week after I've seen him play once. Also gives me more cash. The only downside is that I will miss Libba's peak which will probably be 250k-ish but I think this is balanced out by not missing the initial price rise of Iles/Wallis.

So new plan or old plan?

Memphistopheles

Libba ---> Wallis and Duigan ---> Enright for sure.

deekay

Quote from: glynman90 on May 05, 2011, 06:46:50 PM

The new plan:

Libba --> Iles/Wallis

Duigan -- Enright

So new plan or old plan?

Andrew

I'm not sure about Wallis and his job security. I'm more confident in Iles than him. Not sure if Libba -> Iles is worthwhile but I guess it depends if you need the cash.

glynman90

Quote from: Andrew on May 05, 2011, 07:33:12 PM
I'm not sure about Wallis and his job security. I'm more confident in Iles than him. Not sure if Libba -> Iles is worthwhile but I guess it depends if you need the cash.

Yeh I am a bit sorry to say goodbye to Libba so early but I think I'll be happy in the long run as he's not a keeper and he's still made like 130k.

Andrew

Fair points and I am tempted to do the same. I think it's a trade where you can't really lose, it's just a matter of how much you gain. If I had another couple of transfers I'd definately be doing it.

glynman90

Well I think I'm sold on the new plan, thanks for the comments.

Prospector_1