Will Hibbo Play?

Started by Windigo, May 05, 2011, 06:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Listed as an EMG on DT.....

They said the same with Heppell....

LF

i`ve put him on the field but have an emergency.

Windigo

Loves having Prestia, Swan & Bewick as my bench.  :P

I could swap into backs for Heppel but then there goes my Duigan>Jacobs.....It has to be Puo now. Damn.  >:(

Nails

Thanks Windigo.... Can't believe I didn't think of something similar..

I was pooing myself with: Swan, Pendles, Irons and Libba out with Hibberd a concern...

Realised I could swap Goddard into the mids and trade Libba out. Leaves 6 players guaranteed to play :) and I can start Hibberd with Stanley as emg.

I'm not sure if he'll start Windigo... 50/50 for mine.

ronl

I know it was only the Suns but he didn't do anything wrong last week, in fact he looked pretty classy at times, as he did in the NAB cup.  He'd be stiff to get dropped.

TheHanger

the DT selection thing is clearly wrong, its been a bit messed up like that the whole year.
DONT READ ANYTHING INTO IT
i think they turn yelllow if they are on the last 3 of the extended bench

deekay

dare i say it.... SUB?!

Windigo

Sub?  :-[

Might have to start Puo over him.....

But he would be stiff to be dropped I agree. Hird could at least give him 2 games to see how he goes.....

Puo over Hibbo for the 7th spot.

deekay

Quote from: Windigo on May 05, 2011, 07:10:29 PM
Sub?  :-[

Might have to start Puo over him.....

But he would be stiff to be dropped I agree. Hird could at least give him 2 games to see how he goes.....

Puo over Hibbo for the 7th spot.

for me it is - who is going to get sub. Not who is going to score more. rather have a player be certain to play a full game and maybe score a little less if both get a full game, than to have a player who is more likely to play part of a game

Windigo

I reckon I.Smith will be sub/subbed.

Hibbo won't.

Windigo

Why not play Hibbo & Puo on field.

Puo will play and Hibbo may. Bit dodgy if either is sub and Stanley bust's 60+...... ???

...... :-\

Montag

he is competing with fletcher, alwyn davey, riemers (kicked 8 last week) and co. for a spot. cant see him playing

Andrew

I think unless you're absolutely in need of the downgrade/dual position, getting Hibberd this week is foolish. Just as it was starting with him. Wait for him to be on the bubble as you'll have more of an idea if he'll have any job security at all.

Windigo

He kicked 8 Vs a kid....

I wouldn't be surprised if Fletch is a late withdrawal, he had a sh*t-load of strapping on his knee......
Just as it was starting with him

Never trust Hird.  :P

Scotch

Hibberd won't be dropped.  You don't bring on a new player and then take them out after a week.  He could be sub however, so I'm leaving him as an emergency.