None of the above
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

swansong

:o

Please help  :-*

Windigo

Rohan Bewick

"Rohan has a bad cork in his back and glute and is pretty tender around that area, but he’s improving every day. He’s still 50/50 as to whether he’ll be available this week."

pinochio

meaning 50/50 next week??

thanme

With Prestia not named again, this has screwed me in a big way :P
Was going to do a straight Broughton -> Enright this week (yes I know), but now I'm going to drop Broughton for Thompson and upgrade Bewick to someone like Redden. Not what I had planned, but it'll work.

swansong

any other thoughts lads?

Windigo

Quotemeaning 50/50 next week??

It meant this week.

So he'll be back and will still make you cash. Keep.

thanme

Sorry. I went completely off topic there :P

Personally I'd go Bewick -> Iles. Libba still has a bit of money to make, I don't think Bewick does. Wallis's low score in his first game is going to slow his initial cash flow.

Andrew

I'm weighing up Libba -> Iles as I think Bewick has more price rise potential. But Libba isn't worth selling because he's capable of scoring 100. Bewick -> Iles just doesn't make enough cash. Pretty big bummer Bewick didn't come good for this week seeing as they're playing Gold Coast.

Windigo

Bewick is a great talent. He will play more games soon....Next week.  8)

Andrew

Yeah hope so. What are your thoughts on Libba -> Iles, worthwhile? Iles could be a Harris-type scorer I reckon, seemed pretty good last week?

Windigo

2 B & F's in a row.

I think most people should know this by now.  :P

Hm, but will it make you enough cashola mate?

swansong

imo that trade isnt about the $$$, it is about getting a player with much more scoring potential and one who will increase in price more. (i.e atley to curnow earlier on, but to a lesser extent)

elephants

i will be taking wallis as he is 20k cheaper than iles.

ENYGMA

I don't understand why people are exercising so much caution with Bewick when he has not been selected for a similar reason to Libba. Both are out with minor injuries and both have great scoring potential. I'm not completely sold by what is on offer at the moment in Iles and Wallis so for that reason I am holding my trades this week.

ENYGMA

Quote from: ENYGMA on May 06, 2011, 12:45:31 AM
I don't understand why people are exercising so much caution with Bewick when he has not been selected for a similar reason to Libba. Both are out with minor injuries and both have great scoring potential. I'm not completely sold by what is on offer at the moment in Iles and Wallis so for that reason I am holding my trades this week.

Wow just realised I have to trade one of the 2 out to cover a doughnut. Awkward....