Puopolo

Started by sammy, May 05, 2011, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy

thinking about downgrading Duigan to Puopolo this week which means i can upgrade krakouer to any forward except Chapman. Will Puopolo get more games than Hibberd? also thinking of getting Fyfe in for krakouer.

BillMurray

Duigan to Puopolo sounds fine (that's what I'm doing this week) but there's no point trading Krak yet, that 113 will help him push well into the 200k mark at least. Plus Krak should be a certain starter for at least the next few weeks after that breakout game. Hold onto him imo

glynman90

Yeh I think this will be the most popular trade this week so even if it goes badly you won't be the only one to suffer.

sammy

id prefer to get someone who can score big consistantly instead of krakouer. or someone who wont get subbed. if i go Duigan to Puopolo i can trade Libba with $429100, watson or rockliff maybe?

deekay

the guy is a gun. Used to play against him.... from the same club as Duigan and Lower - both looking to be great Cash cows.

Yet they say that Poppy is the pick of the three! Glad i had him from start.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/113141/default.aspx

sammy

that club must have dominated last year with those 3 in defence! i reckon ill go Duigan to Puopolo and Krakouer to Fyfe, then next week D. Swallow to I. Smith (maybe) and Libba to Rockliff (maybe)

langej

He might be playing on his ol' team mate Simon Phillips?

Windigo

Yeah, I have to get Puopolo for Duigan this week. Then get Redden.  :D

Then next week Bruce>?  8)

MissPiesFF

Will be interesting to see how Puopolo fairs, with team mate Isaac Smith against Port. Late changes with the new sub rule scares me too much to buy any more rookies.

Montag

he hasnt played a game yet. for all you know he could come out score 20 and be dropped next week. wait a week or two, his price will stay the same and duigan will keep increasing making the downgrade more profitable.

Windigo

I dis-agree. Duigan has topped out and many people will back me up.....Ah, Guys.....You will right.  :P

sammy

yep, Duigan wont go up much more now and will probably even drop this week.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: sammy on May 05, 2011, 06:22:28 PM
thinking about downgrading Duigan to Puopolo this week which means i can upgrade krakouer to any forward except Chapman. Will Puopolo get more games than Hibberd? also thinking of getting Fyfe in for krakouer.

Don't know about getting MORE games than Hibberd  but Puopolo is a replacement for Cameron Bruce who will be out for at least 6 weeks. So TOG will be at least 60% for the first couple of rounds.

Holz

deciding between pupoplou and jacobs, dont really need them to play now just some time in the future

ShaynoB

I got pup now, then when Jacobs starts playing ill then get him