Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with what I'm saying

Yes
21 (77.8%)
No
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Ziplock

Topics/ posts about trading Swan out are not cool. They are all bad ideas, you make essentially inconsequential money from it and burn at least 1 extra trade, maybe 2.

He has a bye, it's not as though he just lost his arm in a freak lawnmower accident.

Just saying, it's quite annoying, nobody is really going to support these ideas, because they're left field for a reason, because they're horrible ideas.

The only reason I would consider it would be if you were very very close to the top of the ladder and had a trade bank that was full, or at least close to.

Then it could be worth it, for those extra points and ranks. But, basically, if you're out of the top 100. Just no.

Hope I cleared this up. Everyone vote with me :P

There is no funny third option, but if there was it would either be 'Kittens' or 'LEEROY JENKINS'

Chopps

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 06:00:59 PM

He has a bye, it's not as though he just lost his arm in a freak lawnmower accident.

haha that s the best lol

browny_wce

haha i love putting ideas into other coaches heads  ;)

thatguy

Master Q

Bluke

Ziplock, this is a forum where people share ideas about trade options and players. It may piss you off that someone wanted to talk out a swan trade option, but he has every right to do that. Just like you have every right to tell him how crazy he is for considering it...

Q - once again, you are wrong.

btw. if someones trade idea is annoying you, then you need to get out more. Walk your dog, drive your car, do what ever it is you do... but just get some air for flowers sakes lol

Master Q

Quote from: Bluke on May 05, 2011, 06:16:17 PM
Ziplock, this is a forum where people share ideas about trade options and players. It may piss you off that someone wanted to talk out a swan trade option, but he has every right to do that. Just like you have every right to tell him how crazy he is for considering it...

Q - once again, you are right.
The thing is they are not serious - Just joking.

Ziplock

hey, they can still post if they really want, it'll just piss everyone off, and now I've told them what the answer will be, there's no need.

Master Q

Quote from: Bluke on May 05, 2011, 06:16:17 PM
btw. if someones trade idea is annoying you, then you need to get out more. Walk your dog, drive your car, do what ever it is you do... but just get some air for flowers sakes lol
Not that funny.

I can see were Ziplock is coming from. People are just pushing other people's threads off the front page and posting joke threads.

Bluke

No Q, you assumed he was joking. Once again you make shower up to suit your self Q. dmod never said he was joking and if his trade idea pisses you of then thats your problem, and dmod has every right to ask a very valid question. 

Windigo

Remember to assume is to make an ASS out of U & ME.  8)

Ziplock

Hey, the post is to save them making a post mmmk.

Bluke

By the way Ziplock, just because an idea is 'Left' field doesnt mean its a bad idea.

I bet the guys who didnt select Goddard from rd 1 would have been ridiculed preseason. They're the ones laughing now though. Or people who selected Fyfe - a second year player.

dmod

Bluke is right Q- I wasn't joking when I put that post out there. The idea was left field and seemed a sensible one originally, so I put it out to fellow FF forum contributors to quote 'see what they thought'. I don't have a problem with people rubbishing the idea, thats what a forum is all about.

Just because you spam the forum Ziplock doesn't mean you get to rule on what gets put out there and what doesn't. Everyone should have the right to ask questions that they think would affect their DT. Again, this is a forum right?

To say it simply- read the subject before you read the thread. If "Swan > Ellard" doesn't give you a clear enough indication on what the thread is about then I don't know what will. It's better than an ambiguous subject like "I just want to get this straight"

Bluke

Quote from: dmod on May 05, 2011, 06:41:13 PM
Bluke is right Q- I wasn't joking when I put that post out there. The idea was left field and seemed a sensible one originally, so I put it out to fellow FF forum contributors to quote 'see what they thought'. I don't have a problem with people rubbishing the idea, thats what a forum is all about.

Just because you spam the forum Ziplock doesn't mean you get to rule on what gets put out there and what doesn't. Everyone should have the right to ask questions that they think would affect their DT. Again, this is a forum right?

To say it simply- read the subject before you read the thread. If "Swan > Ellard" doesn't give you a clear enough indication on what the thread is about then I don't know what will. It's better than an ambiguous subject like "I just want to get this straight"

Touché