Im pulling the trigger on Higgins

Started by chaosAD, May 05, 2011, 03:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

He's gone for me out this week and has groin issues, they never seem to perform that well with groin niggles.
Look at some of the blokes that have had groin problems Judd scored bad J Brown terrible it seems to pull there scoring potential up to much and i cant afford to have these risks. Chappy in for me ideal time to get him i dont like sideways trades but Higgins is to risky for mine, he burnt me last year, i cant believe i went for him again !!

Ziplock

y'all make very compelling anti-higgins arguments, but I think I'll hold the faith on him, for a little anyway.

imessenger

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 03:59:07 PM
y'all make very compelling anti-higgins arguments, but I think I'll hold the faith on him, for a little anyway.

Yeah same...  :-[

fivestarmd

Good point on the hamstring issue. He will come back into the dogs as a sub or be subbed off in Q3. Time to go Missy Higgins (soft)

yorgis

what ? and chaps does'nt have groin problems ?

chaosAD

ossie85

I love the "I can't believe I got sucked into Higgins" comments, and then people go straight to Chappy.

*facepalm*

(though I might do the same).

chaosAD

Haha well its about taking a punt and no doubt higgins has been ok this year but he scorched in the last half against the dockers and got 91 and his average is inflated by them playing GC and Brisbane im happy with my decision .

Bluke

Missy Higgins should be avoided at all costs.

chaosAD

Just filthy i got him, i'd rather him do a hammy or do something that means something, im sick of this soft tissue or should i say soft cock stuff !

Ziplock

yeah, I think their point is that chappy isn't carrying those injuries right now.

BratPack

I would normally never wish ill on a person. But seeing all these "Higgins to Chappy" threads. I'm just praying for a Chappy TWANG~!

Stocutz

Quote from: chaosAD on May 05, 2011, 03:55:09 PM
He's gone for me out this week and has groin issues, they never seem to perform that well with groin niggles.
Look at some of the blokes that have had groin problems Judd scored bad J Brown terrible it seems to pull there scoring potential up to much and i cant afford to have these risks. Chappy in for me ideal time to get him i dont like sideways trades but Higgins is to risky for mine, he burnt me last year, i cant believe i went for him again !!

Speak to me mate. Who said he has groin issues??? Let me tell u it's not his groin and if it was given his past he could prob right the season off.

If u can't handle him out this week trade him. He'll be back next week for sure

LF

it clearly says on the bulldogs injury list higgins groin.

FLOPITOUT1

Hmmm to the dude that said Higgins will be out and i abused oops sorry mate i sit corrected. But there's no way in hell im getting rid of a forward that averages 100. Im in for a nice rollercoaster ride this year just hope the games he does play are against the better teams in my league. Fvck the car you can ave it.  :P