Your DT and plans/ Elimanator Status

Started by footycool, May 30, 2009, 01:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

footycool

Post ur DT and tell us what u plan to do in the next 5 weeks
Tell us how ur faring in the Elimanator

legauche

My strategy this year has been a bit unprofessional seeing as its only my second year and i dont have a f'n clue what im doing.

Team;
Backs; Goddard, Lockyer, C.Cornes, Drummond, Adcock, Harding, Grimes (Raines, Suban)
Mids; Gibbs, Swan, Hasleby, A.Selwood, J.Selwood, Rich (Zaharakis, Beams)
Rucks; Cox, Hmac (Spencer, Jacobs)
Forwards; Riewoltd, Pavlich, Deledio, J.Brown, Franklin, Ziebell, Skipworth (Sidebottom, Gumbleton)

Who ever is bolded i am planning to trade but i am not quite sure if i will need that many yet. I have 9 trades left and 103k and want to save atleast 3 trades for finals. I want to downgrade Sidebottom, Beams, Zaharakis and Suban to cheap players like Muston and upgrade Ziebell to a premium forward (probably the likes of Stevie J or Chapman or Leon). I would like to upgrade Rich to the likes of Bartel or Ablett and Grimes to Bowden if he goes down enough in price. And hopefully at the end of this with no more injuries i will have 4 trades left and enough cash to upgrade skipworth to another premium!

Thoughts? I am also still in my eliminator and currently ranked 200 odd so yeah

footycool

ur team is nearly set ,but u need to pump for Premiums into ur team..Only have swan and J Selwood ???

Good job on still being in ur elimanator, have u played hard people? :D

legauche

only swan and gibbs  :-\ what about cox? roo? deledio? pavlich? goddard? cornes?

eliminator has been easy for me until last week but still won by about 100:
Round 6 - WIN
def freaks
2075 - 1478

Round 7 - WIN
def Arty Blues
2055 - 1615

Round 8 - WIN
def UNDERBELLY
1773 - 1571

Round 9 - WIN
def bourquies bandits
1978 - 1821

footycool

u were luckily with ur Elimanator  ;D ;D ;D
No, I only Listed ur MID premiums not ur whole team premiums

Need to get Mitchell, Bartel, Sewell etc in your team come finals

How r u goin in ur leagues?

legauche

Um well im in a big footy league thats doing 400 overall, and then in two of my mates leagues and we are ranked like 6000.
Im leading all of them for total points for the season but im like placed 11th, 1st and 4th in each of the leagues so yeah. Im just hoping to finish in the top 300 - 400 and ill be wrapped. And hoping for a good eliminator run so i can learn some more stuff going into next year.

How about you hows ur team and shower going?

love4thegame

my eliminator has been easy so far.

Round 6 - WIN
def I Dunno Footy
2008 - 1519

Round 7 - WIN
def KISS
2068 - 1860

Round 8 - WIN
def Chubbs P
2056 - 1729

Round 9 - WIN