Main Menu

Hobbies

Started by MissPiesFF, May 05, 2011, 02:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

I collect 50 cent coins, each one being different.

What is your weird, unusual and/or embarrassing hobby?

Usman

Analyzing stats on literally anything eg. My brownlow predictions

valkorum

I like to try drinking experiments.  I can 100% guarantee that starting the night drinking Guiness and then switching to Vodka is a bad move.

Seriously though, I like to collect Guitars/Bass Guitars

LF

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 02:08:58 PM
I collect 50 cent coins, each one being different.

What is your weird, unusual and/or embarrassing hobby?

i have a 50c coin collections as well but i have`nt added to it for awhile

my main interest/hobby is reading and watching stuff about real life crimes.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: valkorum on May 05, 2011, 02:23:33 PM
I like to try drinking experiments.  I can 100% guarantee that starting the night drinking Guiness and then switching to Vodka is a bad move.

LOL we may have to have a drink some time Valk with your MRS present of course.
Guitars eh...nice. Gotta love a dude that is artistic..do you play?

Quote from: luvfooty on May 05, 2011, 02:25:31 PM

So Underbelly? or just the re-enactments of sociopaths and psychotics?

Ziplock

valk, bad drinking experiments,

2L of goon and 2L of milk. Don't ask, just don't do. (there should totally be a topic just about drinking experiments :P )

I'm 19 years old and watch pokemon/play pokemon....

don't judge me, I miss my childhood

:-X

valkorum

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 03:03:08 PM
Quote from: valkorum on May 05, 2011, 02:23:33 PM

LOL we may have to have a drink some time Valk with your MRS present of course.
Guitars eh...nice. Gotta love a dude that is artistic..do you play?

I have been playing in bands for about 12 -13 years.    My claim to fame is playing support for Sebastian Bach (singer from Skid Row) when he did a national solo tour.

valkorum

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 03:04:46 PM
valk, bad drinking experiments,

2L of goon and 2L of milk. Don't ask, just don't do. (there should totally be a topic just about drinking experiments :P )

My dad sorta helped me do this one.  My dad always has a glass of milk before going to bed - regardless if he is tanked or not.  I was just out of high school and we had a goon bag night and before going to bed I remembered what my dad did.  So I had a glass of milk - WRONG WRONG WRONG

MissPiesFF

Quote from: valkorum on May 05, 2011, 03:06:19 PM
I have been playing in bands for about 12 -13 years.    My claim to fame is playing support for Sebastian Bach (singer from Skid Row) when he did a national solo tour.

Impressive Valk how old where you then, Skid Row is late 80's early 90's, I tried my hand at guitar but I was never a natural. My 18 year old son plays though since he was around 10. Bought him a 1976 Barkley for his 18th B'day. He's an acoustic lover.

Ziplock

yeah, my dad picked me up from a friends after I'd downed half a sack and then as soon as we got home I went to the fridge and sculled two litres of milk while dad was watching going- no don't...!

F uckin' yogurt factory next morning.

LF

Quote from: luvfooty on May 05, 2011, 02:25:31 PM

So Underbelly? or just the re-enactments of sociopaths and psychotics?
[/quote]    i like watching the re-enactments,i watch the other ones about forensics and how they solve crimes.shows about serial killers and the movies based on them.and yes i watch underbelly.

valkorum

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 03:14:48 PM
Quote from: valkorum on May 05, 2011, 03:06:19 PM

Impressive Valk how old where you then, Skid Row is late 80's early 90's, I tried my hand at guitar but I was never a natural. My 18 year old son plays though since he was around 10. Bought him a 1976 Barkley for his 18th B'day. He's an acoustic lover.

Skid Row is late 80's, Early 90's but Sebastian has continued a solo career since then.  This show was only 2.5 years ago.  I am only a few years younger than you (by memory)

Here is some interesting details about Barkley - they didnt always make their own guitars, they had a company called Harmony make them.  The only way to tell was by the model number.  If it had a "-3" at the end then it was made by Harmony.  I have a 1969 Barkley archtop which was made by Harmony but stamped Barkley

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 03:04:46 PM

I miss the olden-day pokemon from like a decade ago :'(.

I use to coin collect (different currencies, different types of all Australian coin). Still do but don't do it that much :P. Dad got my brother and I into them when we were kids and got a bunch of 20c, 50c and $1 in an old coin tin. The tin is a cheap rip off from Hello Kitty (Happy Mouse) ;D.

I'm into TV but not really a hobby :P. Use to love playing basketball and footy at school but don't anymore :(. Just a little kick to kick with the soccer or footy occasionally in the backyard now.

valkorum

HP I still have a $1 and $2 note

chrisuzz

haha goon... *shivers*

used to collect pokemon cards still got them all, mainly just playing sport thesed days though