Main Menu

Hobbies

Started by MissPiesFF, May 05, 2011, 02:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quotestephen king rules love his novels.

You read the Dark Tower.....Or DT as I like to call it.  ::)

LF

no i have`nt read that.my favourite is IT.

Windigo

Quoteno i have`nt read that.my favourite is IT.

It's a 7 book series....

Yeah, IT is my favorite as well. :D

Cicjose

Different Seasons I havent read IT

LF

you need to read IT cicjose it`s a great book.
i also loved Cell that book got right into the swing of it from the start.

Windigo

QuoteDifferent Seasons

It was alright....

I didn't really like Cell, I like his earlier books.  ;)

bomberboy0618

I. Like. Listening. To. Music
Or watching footy :D

LF

so is your username windigo taken from pet semetary?

Windigo

I've read all over S.K's books...:  This includes novels and just the titles of his short Story collections

Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Firestarter, Cujo, Different Seasons, Cycle of The Werewolf.

Christine, The Talisman, Pet Sematary, IT, Skeleton Crew, The Eyes of The Dragon, Misery, The Tommyknockers, The Dark Half

Four Past Midnight, Needful Things, Gerald's Game, Dolores Claibourne, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Insomnia, Rose Madder.

Desperation, Bag of Bones, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, Hearts in Atlantis, Dreamcatcher, Everything's Eventual.

From A Buick 8, Cell, Lisey's Story, Duma Key, Just After Sunset, Under The Dome, Green Mile, Full Dark, No Stars.

Rage, The Running Man, Roadwork, The Long Walk, Thinner, Blaze, The Regulators, Black House

Dark Tower:

DT-1: The Gunslinger
DT-2: The Drawing of The Three
DT-3: The Waste Lands
DT-4: Wizard & Glass
DT-5: Wolves of The Calla
DT-6: Song of Susannah
DT-7: The Dark Tower

8)
I just like listing them.  :P

Windigo

Quoteso is your username windigo taken from pet semetary?

Have you read it?

LF

yep read it don't know how many times.also seen it.unfortunately most of his books get ruined when turned into a movie best ones are the green mile and shawshank redemption.

Ziplock

I've actually been intending on looking up the dark tower series... there was a stand alone short story that took place in the Gun Slinger in a collection of short stories that I read... and from memory it was pretty captivating.

Windigo

Quoteyep read it don't know how many times.also seen it.unfortunately most of his books get ruined when turned into a movie best ones are the green mile and shawshank redemption.

That's why I don't watch 'em.

Except for Green Mile. I love that movie. Shawshank is good but I like the SHORT story better.  ;)

Also, IT the movie is so shocking.

I love the book, but that movie...!  >:(

Quoten a collection of short stories that I read... and from memory it was pretty captivating.

Little sister's of eluria.  ;)

Some of S.K's books are connected to the Dart Tower. What I did, I read all his books then read the DT.

Now I have nothing to read....Except some Welkin Weasels..... :P

bomberboy0618

Dont read the lost symbol. I hate that book >:(

LF

as bad as some of the movies are i have a collection of them just because they are stephen king.
if i watch IT i have to then read the book.i think it`s because the movie loses so much of the details that the book has.
but if i watch the green mile i don`t have that because it follows the book almost to the letter.