Stevie J?What to do?

Started by dale93, May 05, 2011, 11:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

I am looking to bring in him very soon i am just wondering what your thoughts are on this guy?
This year his scores had been 1 week 70 and the next 100?Currently he has a low BE and just wondering what are your thoughts on him and is the next few weeks to buy him?What will his lowest price be?

thatguy

who can tell with SJ? he fluctuates and the minute his scores drop to the 60-70 he can produce wil dip again.

in saying that there is every chance he could run amok v the roos this week.

may have one small slight decrease in value but getting him in now wouldnt be a bad move

Stocutz

Wig the cats winning I can see him averaging 95+ come years end. I'd go chappy if u can afford

dale93

Quote from: Stocutz on May 05, 2011, 11:21:51 AM
Wig the cats winning I can see him averaging 95+ come years end. I'd go chappy if u can afford

Already got Chappy....

My forward line is Chappy, Franklin, Goodes, N Volt, J Volt, Knights and Darling?

Darling is going and thinking of who to trade in?Stevie J or Slyvia?

ImSoHood

Why are you trading out darling??

Ziplock

jumping the gun chronically on dropping darling...

Holz

Quote from: dale93 on May 05, 2011, 11:32:56 AM

Already got Chappy....

My forward line is Chappy, Franklin, Goodes, N Volt, J Volt, Knights and Darling?

definately wouldnt trade out darling if i were to upgrade your forward line i would upgrade j.voldt and i would bring in sylvia

thatguy

Quote from: Holzman on May 05, 2011, 12:25:00 PM
Quote from: dale93 on May 05, 2011, 11:32:56 AM

Already got Chappy....

definately wouldnt trade out darling if i were to upgrade your forward line i would upgrade j.voldt and i would bring in sylvia

you seem to like sylvia holzman!

ImSoHood

Upgrade j.voldt? Wow now I've heard it all

bundyboy

no matter what....way too early to be upgrading Darling...!

LF

darling is scoring better atm than a lot of the premiums he should be one of your last upgrades.

Slap

if you bring in SJ with CHapman, they are two people you may have to trade out come finals time.  And thats not even inc your mids and def.

Ziplock

bartel, stevie J, chapman, selwood, enright

you  can only really have two with the finals bye, and I'd be looking at chappy + enright over the others.