7th Premium Forward Poll.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, May 05, 2011, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these 3 forwards would you prefer to have in your final 22?

Alan Didak
18 (200%)
Nathan Fyfe
31 (344.4%)
Colin Sylvia
26 (288.9%)
Nick Riewoldt
24 (266.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

TMurphBROWNLOW

this will give everyone an idea of who to upgrade to in the forward line for those that already have pav, buddy etc. ;D

just a gun

Holz

fyfe is being pumped up huge, wouldn't mind a few bad games from him, he seems to be quite common right now.

for me syliva is the clear pick out of the 4, averaged 97ish last year and is doing the same this year.

Fireballz

Personally i don't like Sylvia coz he's a little hot and cold for my liking. He might average around 100 but that's a mix of 140's and 60's. Also if I didn't have him already, I wouldn't pick Riewoldt at the moment because of his and St Kilda's current form. Didak's a better chance to improve in a very good team and Fyfe is ahead of Roo based on the first 6 rounds.

Holz

Quote from: Fireballz on May 05, 2011, 03:04:48 AM
Personally i don't like Sylvia coz he's a little hot and cold for my liking. He might average around 100 but that's a mix of 140's and 60's. Also if I didn't have him already, I wouldn't pick Riewoldt at the moment because of his and St Kilda's current form. Didak's a better chance to improve in a very good team and Fyfe is ahead of Roo based on the first 6 rounds.

91   98   75   132       90    is pretty decent, if you go for league than getting in sylvia could be abit annoying but if you go for ranking than he is easily the best picked.

C-Dogg

Fireballz

Quote from: Holzman on May 05, 2011, 03:29:10 AM
91   98   75   132       90    is pretty decent, if you go for league than getting in sylvia could be abit annoying but if you go for ranking than he is easily the best picked.
I see your point. I've already conceded that my ranking is not exactly going to be pushing for top 1000 this year so its league all the way for me  ;)

thanme

I'd pick Fyfe or Sylvia, or maybe Riewoldt if you think he can get back on the wagon.

TMurphBROWNLOW

wow didn't expect these results hahaha

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 05, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

it shows people are too easily mislead by hype. Fyfe is in no way the best player out of those 4, would be my last picked out of those 4 unless he was substantially cheaper.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Holzman on May 05, 2011, 11:58:05 AM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 05, 2011, 11:49:04 AM

it shows people are too easily mislead by hype. Fyfe is in no way the best player out of those 4, would be my last picked out of those 4 unless he was substantially cheaper.

what would your order be holz?

Andrew

Fyfe definately better than Riewoldt. My order:

Sylvia (and only just)
Fyfe
Didak
N. Riewoldt (definately bottom of that group)

TMurphBROWNLOW

i really dont like the fact that sylvia hasnt played a full season... too injury prone for my liking :/

fyfe.... i think everyone's getting a little excited because of his scores... i'll admit, i am too, but not enough for me to jump on him based on his previous scores.

didak has proven himself to jump back in form in recent years so he's probably my most likely candidate.

as for riewoldt? i already have him in my side, just contemplating whether i should trade him out for one of these boys :P i'll save that trade!

Ziplock

I'm really surprised by those votes, although, to be fair, dids and voldt are underperforming chronically atm.

It would have the be sylvia, on the basis he's the only proven performer of the lot who is maintaining his status this year. I would then go Voldt, Fyfe and finally Dids.

no idea why I don't rate dids that much...