Luke Thompson and HELP!

Started by pinochio, May 04, 2011, 11:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

Is it that bad getting in Luke after the first price rise???

Have Otten/Duigan that need to be traded...Duigan this week and Otten next prob...whats best option???

A) Duigan FOR Thompson
B) Duigan FOR Puopolo
C) Otten FOR Thompson
D) Otten FOR Puopolo

Doing this allows me to get Pendles/Selwood next week....

My other option was since im 10k off Enright to double trade Suckling...
...can just afford Thompson/Suckling FOR Duigan/Otten (would def put give me 2 uniqueish players...might be a good thing dropping to 8500 in rankings???)
>>>is suckling a keeper???

help a bro out :D

Fenno

Lots of people are liking Suckling but im not one of them. I could be very wrong but I just can't see him continuing scoring the way he has all year. If you haven't got Hibberd might want to have a look at him otherwise if you don't mind missing the first price rise jump on Thompson with Davis out for the year his JS has skyrocketed

pinochio

I do have hibberd...

If I go Duigan to Thompson then next week I cant get pendles but can get selwood (not the worst thing i know :P)....will get pendles after 2nd bye then...

Thompson JS and scoring potential has gone up....and its only 40k....the difference between pendles and selwood after all????

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Fenno on May 05, 2011, 12:35:32 AM
Lots of people are liking Suckling but im not one of them. I could be very wrong but I just can't see him continuing scoring the way he has all year.

yeah im with you on that and im a hawthorn supporter!

pinochio

ye suckling was just an idea as i could afford enright :(

Thoughts on:

This week -
Duigan to Thompson

Next week -
Otten to Puopolo/Jacobs
Harris to Selwood

chaosAD

Mate if it can get u Pendles next week then i would do it, i got him last week before his rise and he was super scored 90 odd.
Looks to have good job security, Duigan is no good has maxed out and wont score well now. Ideally u should of got him last week but he'll still make u anoth 80k+ so not to shabby !

Ziplock

mm, I would go selwood over pendles at this stage if you're getting both, pendles price should take a dive over the next couple of weeks considering last week's score.

pinochio

will prob get thompson...and hence can only afford selwood...that is unless he does his 180 thing :S

....with a b/e of 120 he may even dip a tad :P