Enright v lids

Started by Holz, May 04, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i was originally thinking enright was the simple choice but than again i plan on aving stevie j , chappy, selwood and bartel soon and the fact lids is MPP helps as i will have jacobs in the mids.

also they dont appear to be averaging much different. In any normal season i would always get the cat in but with the byes im not that sure any more.

pinochio

What are your thoughts on Suckling???
....very lean draw with Port, Lions, North AND 2 GC with 1 in rd 24...

Holz

Quote from: pinochio on May 05, 2011, 12:20:58 AM
What are your thoughts on Suckling???
....very lean draw with Port, Lions, North AND 2 GC with 1 in rd 24...

not even considering anyone besides these 2 and suckling has no chance of being on my team. The only guys who are coming in is possibly both of these guys and Scotland or people like that. When i bring in premiums i like players who have both past and current peformance. Suckling doesnt have anything to back up his scores with.

Fenno

I would go lids out of them 2. Started a bit up and down this year but if he can get rid of his down weeks. Lids all the way.

Holz

im pretty happy with his consistency over the last few weeks and i assumed enright would have a low BE with his low score coming off but that doesn't appear to be true.

antonc

I am also considering lids in the next few weeks. Will bring him into the mids (have hibberd and heppel in backline)
Other one I am thinking of is scotland for same dpp reason

Holz

Quote from: antonc on May 05, 2011, 02:07:59 AM
I am also considering lids in the next few weeks. Will bring him into the mids (have hibberd and heppel in backline)
Other one I am thinking of is scotland for same dpp reason

exactly what im thinking

i currently have Goddard, Gibbs, Adcock, Grimes, Heppel, Lower, Duigan (Hibberd, Stanley, Toy)

the plan is to get in either enright or lids this week and scotland in eventually for lower. Than either keep heppel as a great bench for both my mid and back  and get in however i left out from enright and lids or just keep heppel if he is peforming.

C-Dogg

go lids, his scores will keep increasing too and thats what u want

Holz

im still thinking of picking up jacobs for ward even though he isnt playing. He should play at some stage right?.

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on May 05, 2011, 07:39:18 PM
im still thinking of picking up jacobs for ward even though he isnt playing. He should play at some stage right?.

Ain't worth the risk in my book, wait for someone who actually is getting a game. Seeing all the Geelong players you have I'd definately be getting Delideo over Enright. Could look at Scotland or Rawlings too.

Holz

Quote from: Andrew on May 05, 2011, 07:41:07 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 05, 2011, 07:39:18 PM

Ain't worth the risk in my book, wait for someone who actually is getting a game. Seeing all the Geelong players you have I'd definately be getting Delideo over Enright. Could look at Scotland or Rawlings too.

i only have 2 cats at the moment but year im getting in lids. The thing is i need to downgrade ward to get in delidio. I could go to wallis but i do want jacobs and mazungu.smith at some stage soon. Im getting rid of harris round 9 but if i get in wallis it would mean i would have to get rid of ewick soon and i dont think he is ready.

I cant really find a good downgrade and jacobs is worth it just for the DPP, so i can bring in heppel in the mids to cover swan being out this week. As i have plenty of back cover with all 9 backman playing.

Andrew

I would back Iles over Wallis for scoring and job security... but both pretty good pickups.

Windigo

Deledio would smash a ton every week if not for PLAYING IN THE  BACK LINE!

Get him in the mids Hardwick.

He is good at setting up from the backs though. So it won't happen...

matt1985

I'm in the exact situation. I'm looking to downgrade Ward to either Wallis/Iles and upgrading Duigan. Was 100% set on bringing in Enright, but now i'm thinking of possibly getting Lids :S I'm not too concerned about Enright's bye in the first week of finals as I should have plenty of cover for him. I just want someone that going to gun it each week for me.

Holz

i was originally thinking i needed to get in jacob but i realise thaty instead i can downgrade duigan to a rookie and than upgrade ward to lids. Not sure to go for puopolo or get in jacobs.