Duigan - Enright, Goddard, H.Shaw

Started by SubbedOff, May 04, 2011, 11:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SubbedOff

First Post for me   :)

I initially started without Goddard as i wasnt impressed with his pre-season form and thought he would drop value, the plan was to bring him in as my first upgrade. 6 weeks down the track and Goddard has dropped alot more than i had hoped (not complaining) and im not sure if he is now a better option than enright? im thinking Goddard has a much better scoring potential but will he reach said potential in a faltering St Kilda outfit?

So i am left with this decision go
Duigan to Enright - great time to get on board but geelong have the bye in second week of finals and my opponent will almost certainly have him.

Duigan to Goddard - initall plan and seemed a great option but is he going to come good?

Duigan to H Shaw - my least favourite as we all know a Shaw is a bad move in DT, he can score so well but at the same time he can score so crap. he would however be somewhat unique.

finally is it worth waiting another week with duigan and assess again in a week? as none of my upgrade target are going to rise in any significance.

thanks in advance

Fenno

I would be going Enright or Goddard wouldn't be going Shaw.

Holz

if you can get goddard in at this price move on him now, could potentially drop abit more but if he starts busting out normal scores than everyone will benefit but you.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Goddard without a doubt!

that's like choosing between swan or watson, 9/10 you'll pick swan because he will deliver. you know watson will, but the risk is too big not having swan!

deekay

ShaynoB

C-Dogg

Ziplock

Goddard. He'll lift...

or he better anyway :P

SubbedOff

thanks for the reassurance, goddard = in

bundyboy

yep - Goddard definately....

you are in the position lots of others wish they were.....getting him in now after his crap start and price drop !!

Slap

goddard broo, and never look back.  EVER

Ziplock

gotta be cheering with not starting God. Good call. But yeah, he's definitely the one. Like, it's no as though he's doing appalling, he just is off form and averaging under his usual. Fom memory, even if he doesn't lift, he's still avging enoug has a back keeper.

LF

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 01:36:23 PM
gotta be cheering with not starting God. Good call. But yeah, he's definitely the one. Like, it's no as though he's doing appalling, he just is off form and averaging under his usual. Fom memory, even if he doesn't lift, he's still avging enoug has a back keeper.

wish i had not started with him bet everyone one is
but i agree with what everyone else has said.he will come good.

yorgis

god for sur the sainters surely must start firing soon

Andrew

I'm getting Enright. If Collingwood didn't have 2 byes in the next 7 rounds I'd be tempted by Heath Shaw, but Enright has been a solid bet for years now. A midfielder playing at half back really.