Pendlbury
                         Prestia
            Ruck    - Z. Smith
                        McCauley
            Forwards - Higgins
                            Matera
                            Dixon

Stocutz

Look to upgrade dangerfield to chapman. This week or next. And upgrade a defender. Prob double trade otten and lower? Maybe stanly??

Rated_RKO

I dunno if i can trust chappy, something in me doesnt like him. and i keep hoping dangerfield improves ... mite give him one more week. i really think i should upgrade otten, lower, stanley or smith.

Ziplock

Don't go for your gut, go for the stats on this one, look at the facts.
1. Chappy is slightly injury prone, but played aout most of last year from memory
2. He's the only fwd with the scoring potential (besides maybe N voldt, and certainly not him in his current form) who can score at a premium midfield lvl.

and dpp is always tasty.

Stocutz

Agree ziplock

On dangerfield he is a gun and has the capability to be a superstar, but he is far from that in dt. Doesn't rack it up enough or get cheap ball. If u can scrap the funds together get chappy. If he gets injured that outta ur control. Otherwise maybe fyfe but ur paying a lot for him now.

Andrew

Quote from: Stocutz on May 05, 2011, 11:13:12 AM
Look to upgrade dangerfield to chapman. This week or next.

Agreed. So you avoid the doughnut this week I'd sell Libba for Iles, a good trade anyway, gives you the cash you'll need for Chapman. Possible trade next week is Dixon -> Harper (KANG).

Rated_RKO

Thanks for the input guys, will come in handy next week as ive got easy games this week, and worked out how to get no donuts in my team, so i wont do any trades just yet. My team this week will be :

B - Gibbs Heppell Adcock
   - Enright Goddard B.Smith Lower
    (Emergency - Hibberd & Stanley)
C - Selwood(c) Judd Curnow
   - Deledio Dangerfield Harris
R  - Sandilands Cox
    (Emergency - Z.Smith)
F - Pavlich Franklin S.Johnson
  - Darling N.Riewoldt Tapscott Matera 

Am I Making the right captain choice . . .  Selwood against North melb ? or Sandilands vs Richmond ? OR Franklin vs Port ? ? ?