Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Hearing this make me cry, even more so that I was knocked out of Elim by five points a few weeks back. =(

BigV

Been playing several muppets over the past few weeks in the eliminator, and last week I played someone who had Boyd (C), Montagna and Bartel in his midfield got me over the line,this week I am playing a good eliminator opponent who have Ablett (C) and Boyd (VC)

ossie85

I's long dead. So a good problem to have

Ziplock

I'm down 140 points with only 1 extra player to come. Basically, I'm depending on 150+ scores from Thompson against a selwood and barteless geelong and A Swallow vs port.

Represent!

glynman90

The only muppet in my match-up is me for putting Mzungu on the field instead of Smith and then getting a donut in the forwards with 128 points sitting in the midfield emergencies.

upthemaidens

i think i'll cruise into next week, the guy has mzunga on the ground and doesnt have a midfield emg. (back/ruck/fwd)
  the funny thing is he also has d.swallow on the bench and what did he get...a lazy 100  oh well
i expected this deep into the eliminator that fairly basic mistakes wouldnt be happening, i guess other people have a life and dont spend way to many hours thinking about fantasy footy..

GoldDigger

You got lucky, upthemaidens, in who you got to face.

So did they, to last so long.

Not luck this week, you'll kill 'em!

glynman90

Wow I won by 63 somehow. It was so lucky since Nicoski was subbed, Hurn did crap, Judd underperformed and Kerr did below average. Can't believe I won that with a donut and Smith sitting on the bench whereas he had Smith on the field.

Fenno

Another round down and another Win.

Possumo

Quote from: glynman90 on June 26, 2011, 05:44:07 PM
Wow I won by 63 somehow. It was so lucky since Nicoski was subbed, Hurn did crap, Judd underperformed and Kerr did below average. Can't believe I won that with a donut and Smith sitting on the bench whereas he had Smith on the field.

One of the few good news stories to come out of the having smith on the bench over Mzungu etc... I'm even more cut that I didn't get him though, as I decided to bring in Tuohy to prevent copping a donut. Although I was leaning towards Howe anyway, so I probably would have missed out either way :( Good to see people who brought him in over a month ago getting rewarded too :)

Ziplock

upthemaidens

another week down,  the final 1k left.   i also went up another 40 odd places,  ranked 160 now

Hippo

Snuck through for another rd also, was pretty close in the end but the DT gods got me through with a late change with Bartel out and Smith as E

2249 def 2214

hardnut

Hardnuts bit the dust  :-\ average 100pts/rnd more but just couldn't put the score on the board as was deservedly eliminated with a 2065 score. Good luck to those still in it!

ossie85

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 27, 2011, 12:07:35 AM
another week down,  the final 1k left.   i also went up another 40 odd places,  ranked 160 now

Very well done! What's the trade situation looking like?