Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

don't know if I'll win this or not!

Need to get 160 out of Pendlebury & Krakouer to get over the line.

Opponent is on 2101 v 1942 (myself) with all of his players done.
I'll spew if Krakouer starts as a Sub today!

Nails

I'm 270 points vs 1 Pendles and Sylvia.

I have Pendles as well, but he has him c. I had Cox.

I should win... I'd like Pendles to get 170 and Sylvia 70 therefore Sylvia = cheap and my score = better and I'm still in the eliminator.

This match up would be guaranteed win if it wasn't for Mundy -.- I'm top 5 in ALL 5 of my leagues and I was finally going to go 1st in one league...

But I had Mundy and he had Fyfe... I'm now 30 points down and we both just have Pendles to play, fmdt.

Botak

I'm a goner.

My Krak, Dawes and Evans vs his Shaw and 200 pts...

*Sigh* Fun while it lasted.

glynman90

Woohoo! Won by 149...only 4096 team left now so it should be interesting from here on.

BGK

I needed 36 from Shaw. Fook me, I was stressing. Got there in the end.

Nails

One trade to score the points, One trade to beat them all

One trade to bring them all and in the clutch times destroy them

Had Hibberd on mid bench... traded in Nicholson in backs just so I had cover... Put Hibberd into backs cause not named and then Nicholson into moves... ended up with no cover then...

But with my money I went Swan > Ablett... Ended up being the difference between 146 points and a doughnut. One trade saved me in the eliminator which I won 2,068 to 2,000. :)

hardnut

Boys got it done with a score of 2076...Hardnuts roll on

Fenno

I got a win somehow even with Mundy rocking out with his 2

Memphistopheles

Victory - very comfortable in the end, but the way Pendles and Sylvia started I was worried for a while.

Ablett, Boyd and Captain Murphy did the job for me, with Selwood, Pav, Petrie and Goddard the ones to hit the ton. Disappointments were Mundy, Adcock, Heppell, Gibbs, Foley, Goodes and Knights.

Especially with Hibberd, Mzungu, Lower and Prestia riding the pine.

2039 to 1892

He was ranked about 700 places higher than me :D

upthemaidens

survived another week, and moved into the top 500 (which was nice)   still 600 odd points behind leader though.
this week in eliminator will be probably the end for me though,,, selwood, pendle and swan sitting on the pine ..  oh and lets not forget the mighty Relton Bewick , with no cash and not wanting to double trade. i guess i'll have to do a something creative just to field a team.

Ziplock

bewick to dpp such as callinan and sub with fwd/ backline?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ziplock on June 14, 2011, 01:46:12 AM
bewick to dpp such as callinan and sub with fwd/ backline?
yeah something like that i think, was probably going nicholson and swing backman link
i already have 2 forward links, a forward/back link and with jacobs on the back pine its looking like the trade to make

PowerMan

got up in the end, by 20 odd pts, beat someone who posted 2101, don't know what the highest losing total in the eliminator would be, but that
d have up there.

Master Q

Woo still in! Teams were very a like, got over the line by about 40.

Johnboy

Quote from: PowerMan on June 14, 2011, 04:27:35 PM
got up in the end, by 20 odd pts, beat someone who posted 2101, don't know what the highest losing total in the eliminator would be, but that
d have up there.
Im the 2nd round I lost to some freaky team that got extreemly lucky. I scored 2200 and lost.