Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

down to the final 8k in eliminator, pretty sure its the furthest ive gone
expect alot of harder games from now on, im pretty happy with my team so bring on next week.

me

eliminated lol

got done by some scrubber who didn't have sylvia/franklin/chappy/boyd and had uniques that all fired while my guns (montagna,s. thompson, boyd) failed along with sylvia 21, and having to use dodgy emergencies to cover chappy and buddy

pretty sad weekend overall!

ShaynoB

Quote from: me on June 06, 2011, 11:24:28 AM
eliminated lol

got done by some scrubber who didn't have sylvia/franklin/chappy/boyd and had uniques that all fired while my guns (montagna,s. thompson, boyd) failed along with sylvia 21, and having to use dodgy emergencies to cover chappy and buddy

Mate feel ur pain. Have been killing it, hadn't lost a game all year and was ranked just inside top 2000 overall but got pumped on the weekend. No mids scored over 100 for me, traded in Sylvia this week and he gets injured, tried Thompson as diff captain and that backfired big time plus all the rookies i played barely got over 50. SHOCKING week!!!!

bundyboy

GONE... :'(

boyd, or mundy or thompson or knights or even frikin stanley - if any one of them had played to their average I would have been ok.....

crap......!!!

Windigo

Still in and failry confident.

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 01:39:33 PM
Still in and failry confident.

Hope I come up against you this week Windiggity so I can smash that confidence off your face, although as I type this I realise it's most likely impossible, as you scored 2,200 didn't you? We'll both be top half elim rankings, but I'll smash you next week instead ;)

Ziplock

I scored in the bottom half this week, so there's always a possibility you kids could come up against me and get a thrashing :P

Nails

Quote from: Ziplock on June 07, 2011, 03:25:30 PM
I scored in the bottom half this week, so there's always a possibility you kids could come up against me and get a thrashing :P

a thrashing to the stomach from all the belly laughter after laughing at how poor your team is? :o

Ziplock

exactly! lol. Yeah, my team is a bit... odd... :P

:-X

Windigo

There's a chance Nails.....Fair chance I'll rip it up........ :P

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 07:36:19 PM
There's a chance Nails.....Fair chance I'll rip it up........ :P

Here are my last 4 week's weekly rankings (rd 8 > 11)

3,497,  20,704,  426,  1,376

Should drop back into the top 1,000 for the week, good luck beating me Windiggity :P

Windigo

"I don't have to brag.....I let my trophies do it......." Good ol' Artest.  :P

dale93

Quote from: ShaynoB on June 06, 2011, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: me on June 06, 2011, 11:24:28 AM
eliminated lol

Mate feel ur pain. Have been killing it, hadn't lost a game all year and was ranked just inside top 2000 overall but got pumped on the weekend. No mids scored over 100 for me, traded in Sylvia this week and he gets injured, tried Thompson as diff captain and that backfired big time plus all the rookies i played barely got over 50. SHOCKING week!!!!

What did you score?

Nails

Him Vs Me.

Using assistant coach predictions...

Adcock (79) vs Fisher (87)
Stanley (67) vs Heppell (84) (he has Heppell in mids, but appears as his 7th mid, might play him for Swan idk)

Selwood (117) vs Mundy (93)
Hodge (80) vs Redden  (105)

Sylvia (89) vs Steve Johnson (106)
Pavlich (91)  vs Goodes (94)
Jack Roo (67) vs Higgins (67, wtf AC?)

=          590 vs 636
We both have Swan therefore I think Swan > Gazza might be a good move just to give me the edge... I think as it stands I have a slight edge, but Ablett would give me the real advantage imo.

Therefore I should win... but Swan > Gazza would give me that extra level of comfort.

Fenno

Wow I have gotten so lucky. Had a poor week last week with so many out and poor scores and only just cracked the 2000 so I am ranked in the 2nd half of the Eliminator but somehow I have an opponent that averages 100 less than me and his team stinks. Unless I somehow have another shocker this week I can't loose.