Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Haven't had a challenge yet 600 pt win dude injuries n Carlton players everywhere

pyronerd

200 point win for me, was never going to lose, this week might be interesting though :-X

Fireballz

Shower! I lost 1878 - 1966!  :(
I blame Petrie, Pratt and Brad Green. That saturday game was difficult to watch...  :'(

Holz

Quote from: Fireballz on May 17, 2011, 10:01:30 PM
Shower! I lost 1878 - 1966!  :(
I blame Petrie, Pratt and Brad Green. That saturday game was difficult to watch...  :'(

petrie is reasonable but why do you have green and pratt.

Chopps

got a guy... girl maybe pink banner with a teddy bear, avg 1162 scored 1739

should be ok this week

glynman90

Oh man my guy this week is actually half decent. Scored 1848 last week and averaging 1926. On paper I should win but he is definitely a chance.

Fenno

I got a team averaging just over 1900 this week. Still shouldn't be much of a test because the team itself is pretty poor no idea how it averages just over 1900.

Nails

Team I'm up against averages 1,733. I feel sorry for them because they're going to get destroyed this week. They'll probably score ~1900 this week and I'm on track for 2,180 according to assistant coach, should be 2,200+ once I bet Boyd in :)

The eliminator is mine!

Ziplock

my guy is averaging less than 100 points less than me, so it could really go either way.

I should have it though imo, my team looks stronger than his.

dale93

I think i could loose mine this week :(

Memphistopheles

Team i face this week scored 1788 last week, but averages 1896, compared to my 1977.

I should win, although if Watson wasn't injured I could have been in trouble.

Davoo

playing someone ranked 16k, scored 2178 last week....holy flower!! obviously checks his team and has some uniques. not feeling too good at all

Spite

Playing a guy averaging 1883 but has a very solid team. He scored 1705 last round and didn't seem to change his benches, so I hope he does the same this week!

Holz

they guy im playing obviously knows what he is doing, i think round 3 is when all the bad teams are eliminated.

MissPiesFF

I am up against topend hawks avg of 1,920.63 I think I am up shat creek with out a paddle or a pop!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!
Still i am not giving up hope! X fingers..and toes and arms, legs and anything else i can find to XXXXXXXXXX.