Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Last week I beat my dude by 7 points lol. *High fives herself*
This week eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. He's got 9 Carlton players. Good news for me buwahahaha. Although he looks like he has all bases covered. X Fingers

Spite

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 01:14:01 PM
My dudes name is Purple Chickens with an avg of 1,151 and ranked 189,236 over all. He has played all 6 rounds.

Ohnoes!!! ha

He's in my public league lol. He's awesome, warming the bottom of the ladder :D

Spite

Hey guys I just realised something. I thought that you had to have submitted a team for round 1 to be able to join in the eliminator? I just checked a team I made for a round 4 win, (I made it just before round 4) and he is active in the eliminator and won last week 1200 - 959. It will lose this week, (i'm not worried, i didn't even know it was in the eliminator last week) but why is it allowed to be entered? Surely someone could make a round 2 super team with all the best rookies to win the eliminator then? Poop.

PowerBug

The teams entered in the eliminator are the highest 262whatever in the last round (round 6) From there every week that number gets halved until there is 2 left in round 24. Does anyone if there is a prize for winning.

Ziplock

yeah, 2 grand from memory.

Davoo

im worried for my game. he has no donuts but has players like: nic nat, darren glass, markovic and jake king as the only uniques. hes had shaw and selwood. i hope i get through, i think i should but not certain

Spite

My opponent has players like tambling, glass, tipett, kerr littered throughout his team.

Of course he has ablett captain and also has wells. :/ I'm losing just :S

Davoo

winning by 72 but he has played 2 less players :\ ahhhhhhh shower. might scrape in with his weird players!

Spite

Would like to add that my opponent also has hooker and monfries.

MissPiesFF

I will win my eliminator only because my opponent is extremely daft. And although my score is shower at the moment he's already played 16 players with a 1066 and his Capt is Kerr......lucky me

LaHug

Luckily, I've got another spud this week. So, despite my awful score, I should have him...
Interestingly, none of his midfield (Cross, S.Selwood, Ward, Matt White, Wallis, I.Smith) have played yet.
No worries though. That's not much of a DT midfield.

Hopefully I'm not eating my words tomorrow when they average 110 between them.

Footy God

Going down to the wire.

Both 12 players gone. He leads by 39.

Lower  V Batchelor
Goddard  V Rance
Boyd V Hodge
Cox V Graham
Riewoldt V Schnieder

Im on the LEFT, youd think I would get over the line but going to be close! I would back all of my matchups to beat their opponent.

RiOtChEsS

u mean left?

i think left has the upper hand on paper...

Spite

Definitely left.

I think I am going to lose.

Mines roughly sandi, boyd, i.smith vs c.young +200 or something like that :/

thornz23

nah iv got mine pretti comfortably. up by 70 with an extra 2 players to play still.. he had pederson on field with no cover for a donut