Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Playing all pies as well haha, seems to be fair common.

Nice seeing Franklin getting one bandball and knowing youve made it through.

ossie85

Davoo

playing an average team but has already 3 donuts. victory!

BillyBass

The team I'm playing has Swan captain and Pendelbury VC!!!

bunyip

Quote from: glynman90 on May 06, 2011, 10:12:27 PM
Well Franklin has scored points which gives me the win in the eliminator this week since my opponent has all Collingwood players.
Mine to. Must be a few guys who just put players from their team in. I was behind at one stage though if you counted the Suns Brisbane game first. Zac Smith was -3.

C-Dogg

My opponent obviously doesnt care about DT/ therefore iv already won the match... just want to know who looks like they are GOING TO LOSE there game?? Iv never heard of any1 who actually tries in DT to actually lose round 1 of the eliminator

sapearson

Hey mate yep I tried and im gonna lose the bloke im playing must have registered late cos he has a cracking team and everyone of my players so far have underperformed/been subbed/been injured

ShaynoB

Quote from: JB0016 on May 06, 2011, 11:10:37 PM
I won already, it seems my opponent has no players at all.

Same here! How can that be possible though?

bunyip

Every player is from one team and that team has a bye.

soutter

I'm about to make a 1st round exit to someone ranked 56000 places lower than me. Ouch!  :(

ossie85

Quote from: soutter on May 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM
I'm about to make a 1st round exit to someone ranked 56000 places lower than me. Ouch!  :(

OUCH! Somewhat unlucky. I don't even really have an opponent

thanme

Fark. Before the round started, it looked like an easy win. He had Wells and Kerr on field, both hit 100+.
And my captain choice of Redden, along with a Stevie-J donut and Grimes is killing me.

1320 to 1421
I have

Gibbs
Goddard
Curnow
Montags
Reiwoldt

He has
Carrazzo
Judd (Captain)
Warnock
Betts

It'll be close. Reckon I'm in with a shot?? I'm really not liking having to depend on Saints players :P

Ziplock

Close call. You'll lose when montags withdraws to save my match :P

Spite

I though I would win easily as he had 4 donuts on the field along with dud picks like dale morris and nathan krakouer.
He didn't have grimes or knights. But he had Boyd captain :/
Turns out he is on like 1770 at the moment with a few playing... I'm right behind him with montagna needing to score 10 more to win :) Too bad he had curnow!

Footy God

Yeaahhh...i played the pies team. Gonna be a close one.